Just over 50lbs down!

mazcor536
mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
I didn’t take a starting photo (I generally refused to have photos taken) so I didn’t have anything to compare to. I finally found one (taken sometime in the summer last year). In it I was about 230lbs. I’m now 176lbs. Here’s my before/after. I’m not at goal yet (aiming for between 140-154 - will see where I settle).

Replies

• mazcor536
    Why isn’t the photo posting!?
  • Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    wowzers! you look great. congratulations and thanks for posting. It must be very exciting to see the difference.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Impressive - love the outfit in the after photo.
  • mazcor536
    Thanks!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    You look great! So happy for you:)
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Great job!
  • FeliciaFancy
    FeliciaFancy Posts: 33 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • Vfleming6416
    Vfleming6416 Posts: 11 Member
    You look fabulous. This is great motivation!
  • JulieMar50
    JulieMar50 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats! Great job, how many calories a day did you stick too?
  • xxzoiiexx
    xxzoiiexx Posts: 51 Member
    Wow you look incredible. Well done
  • thesnackmonster
    thesnackmonster Posts: 78 Member
    OH Well done. I am hoping to lose 50 (but its slow going). Its really inspiring to see what a difference it can make. Can I ask how long it took you?
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Great result, congratulations :)
  • mazcor536
    JulieMar50 wrote: »
    Congrats! Great job, how many calories a day did you stick too?
    OH Well done. I am hoping to lose 50 (but its slow going). Its really inspiring to see what a difference it can make. Can I ask how long it took you?
    Thank you! I started off with 1440 cals for a 2lb a week loss. As the weight came off I reset mfp to get a new calorie goal. When that dipped to the minimum 1200, I reduced my rate to 1lb a week which gave me 1460cals. I started running 3x a week (couch to 5km) and I typically eat between 1300-1500 a day. I started in December 2017. I’m losing around .5-1.5 lbs a week at the moment, with a whoosh every few weeks where 3-4 suddenly drop off. It’s going well and I’m grateful that it is a source of inspiration for you! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!