Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

1286287288289290292»

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,301 Member
    I'm doing ok. I never felt "normal" after pneumonia, but I was taking an inhaler where the side effects were experiencing & being aware of my HR. I don't know if it was that or too much exercise, anyway, since I've been taking a different inhaler I've been wheezing a bit & just generally tired so I tried that other inhaler again & use it every other day & I feel so much better. I feel so odd about all of this as I've always been healthy & didn't take any meds. I've lost 2 more lbs but I have many days where I eat at my maintenance too so still don't know if I'll ever lose the rest. I've gotten flabby in the mid section from lack of a lot of exercise & can feel it in my clothes, tho they still fit fine.Today while walking my dogs, I saw a lady walk in place while her dogs were sniffing so I did that today & got in many more steps, I average 10,000/day. Been getting back to some of my normal activities lately too & hope to be back 100% to the others soon. That's it in a nutshell
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    I've been exercising a lot less lately too, just got bored of gym, but will restart spin classes soon. I always feel like I need some outdoor activities or company during spring and summer months.

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,301 Member
    I guess no one else is posting on here for a while. I just keep doing things I choose to "commit" to until something changes. Been doing ok, been staying at 148 for a long time & actually got down to 146 a week ago but back to 148 again. I can't say I don't know why, I DO know why...I find it too hard to stay at the deficit consistently. I'm flabby in the middle section too. Summers coming up & It's so hot (100+ degrees) I'm not too hungry so it's easier to eat less. It's funny too that I just eat a little more of foods I normally do so I'll just have a half more ounce of this or extra serving of yogurt etc. I don't even have a desire to go back to eating as before. I wouldn't be unhappy to stay where I am, it just made me so happy to be ABLE to control how much I want to weigh. There's not too many things in life we can control, except ourselves & often not every aspect of that.
  • themrsb192
    themrsb192 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello there! I’m a wife and mommy looking for motivation but also want to help motivate others I respond fairly fast please feel free to add me as a friend!