April 16 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    nba6auqvn5dg.jpeg
    Have a great day!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Oooohh!! I fell in love!! Such beauty! <3<3<3

April 16th
    Exercize: 5k warm up run+10x200m sprints/1h12 lactacid legs training with coach2/2k swim
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Yes x 3 for the past few days we were hit with ice and wind so I had no internet. Today is rain and cold sooner or later the weather should break.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes x 3 for the past few days we were hit with ice and wind so I had no internet. Today is rain and cold sooner or later the weather should break.

The forecast indicates we won't see the sun until at least Saturday. Why do we live in western NY :/?!!!!!? If our children and grandchildren didn't all live less than 15 miles from us :), we would be gone. Need to focus on something positive today. At least spring is the season of "new birth" per photos posted by @RangerRickL so there IS hope for the future.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    April 16, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    We got sunshine at last!!!!!!
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 21 min Leslie Sansone, 35 min yoga, 80 min cleaning, 25 min walk outside
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited April 2018
    I am checking sporadically and am not sure the last day I checked in. However, I am tracking, staying within goals and exercising apart from Sunday.

Sunday we traveled from London to Dorset and there was a delay on the train. It caused all sorts of inconvenience and we got to Dorset so late, I couldn’t exercise. So that’s me two pass days for April!

Had a lovely walk today down to Thomas Hardy’s cottage

4z6kakhzbytd.jpeg

This is a sign along our walk at a crossroads.…which way would you go!?!
    ca62mnt95a73.jpeg

Crowd control?
    gu54ojng0h9n.jpeg
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Exercise: Yes with more planned
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Pass Day #1
    Didn’t fall asleep till 4 am due to the storm and severe winds. Normally get up at 5. Rest alarm for 6:30 and went back to sleep. Somehow managed to make it through teaching today. I am going to bed early and will be back at it tomorrow.
    Exercise- no
    Tracking - yes
    Under - yes
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Exercise : Yes - gyming it and getting stronger B)B)
    Tracked; yes
    Calories: yes

@RangerRickL that's a beautiful picture!
    @lemmyhead loving the tracking of chocolate <3 I'm with @craigo3154 all things in moderation.

@craigo3154 that name for the cat is lovely. Good luck when you do the introductions.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Yes x 3. Sticking around to try to get back at it even though I used up all my passes.
    @craigo3154 Your cat is beautiful! I have one of my own who's so bad but adorable so I always have to forgive him...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Exercise? Check! Made it to the gym and walked everywhere again.
    Tracking? Nope. Just can't figure it out when I'm not at home making it myself.
    Within plan? Probably.
    Griped about the weather? Check! Saw a car crushed under a tree that came down due to the ice. It was parked so no one was hurt but it was comprehensively flattened. So glad I left my car at home!
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 min PiYo, 20 min shoveling snow, 80 min hike in deep snow!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yup!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yup!

Glad to be outside even in the snow today. Hard to believe that last week we were biking (outside!) and thought it was the start of the season!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Checking in later this evening. Good thing it is near bedtime...as I've not enough calories left for another snack.
    Yes x 3 with 50 minute inside walk at the mall with DH and 15 minutes low impact aerobics at home. Pouring rain all day today. It's annoying to think the sun won't break through this cloud cover until Saturday.

@LoraineGB ...Love the pics…especially the woodland trail. Thank you for sharing so we can travel vicariously through you.
    @jugar Gripe about the weather (check) all you want…me too! A house less than 1/2 mile from us had two trees on either side of their walk to the front door come down (one in each direction). Took the front overhang above the door right off the house. They were huge old evergreens with a shallow root structure. Not pretty.
  • RangerRickL
    Challenging day as I am host to two visitors in my law office. Scrimped on breakfast and lunch calories so I had more margin for wine and restaurant food. Chose blackened grouper so all went well.
    Calories: under by 200+
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking
  • jimenao
    jimenao Posts: 42 Member
    Exercised? yes
    Tracked? yes
    Under? yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,798 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅