Active Crossfit group?

ThinGoldLineNS
ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
edited April 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
I performed a search and found a few Crossfit groups on MFP, but they haven't been active since 2015. Any other active Crossfitters out there? My daughter and I are starting it next week.

Replies

• GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Bumping.
    Hey, I think that the Crossfit Love group is the biggest Crossfit group on it. You are right, though. It is not particularly active.
    You might find some MFP friends on it.
    Good luck to you and your daughter. Hope you like it. Crossfit really is fun, I think, because your workout varies just about every time and it can be rather social.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love CrossFit.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Go to groups and make your own
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    I don't know about any MFP groups, but I am an active crossfitter! Feel free to add me. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!
  • cookster82
    cookster82 Posts: 39 Member
    If you start a group - add me :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Don't know that I have time to moderate a group but I will try. In the meantime, I will add CrossFitters to my friend list. :)
  • TheChemFreak
    TheChemFreak Posts: 1 Member
    I finished my On-Ramp class in March and I am hooked!
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Yoooo, crossfit lover here! I'm so hooked, it's silly. <3
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    I would like to learn and try CrossFit. I know not one thing about it. If Anyone would plz add me and help me learn about CrossFit and help me start I would be grateful!
  • EmHorn4
    EmHorn4 Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have been doing Crossfit for 2 1/2 years now and I love it. I feel like Crossfit pushes me to constantly learn and improve, and I have gained a few lifelong friends.
  • osutuba
    osutuba Posts: 40 Member
    I'm kind of obsessed with CrossFit. Feel free to add me! I used to do it on and off a few years ago, then took a break for a few years because of work. Now I'm back at it full force and have been for nearly a year! :)
  • mc2406
    mc2406 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey mate just wondering what’s a good ratio for CrossFit dieting? Carb protein and fat source
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I used to do Crossfit. ... but I'm between Cults right now.
  • prescottgal7
    prescottgal7 Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me to your CF group!
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Conpetitive crossfitter right here :wink:

Off season time for me so I'm doing a lot of strength and accessory works right now. Limiting my metcons to 3-4 per week, doing Wendlers and a gymnastic program to build strength and skills.

Me too! Doing Wendlers right now while I bulk, but will return to CF when it's recomp time.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Conpetitive crossfitter right here :wink:

Off season time for me so I'm doing a lot of strength and accessory works right now. Limiting my metcons to 3-4 per week, doing Wendlers and a gymnastic program to build strength and skills.

Me too! Doing Wendlers right now while I bulk, but will return to CF when it's recomp time.

Wendlers here too! Week two of 12 or 16.
    Did you do the open?!?

I actually didn't. I've been concentrating on my bulk since October and didn't want to get off program. My dad did the masters open, though.
  • taterfitness
    taterfitness Posts: 66 Member
    Love crossfit. I don't do it competitively but cant get enough if you create a group would love to join!
  • danibopp
    danibopp Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2018
    I just got back into CrossFit about a month ago and am completely loving it. Feel free to add me!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Looks like the OP deactivated. Feel free to add me, I can always use more CF friends
  • Andy__Dane
    Andy__Dane Posts: 46 Member
    Another crossfitter here :)