Thinking of you Steph and hoping all is well <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Thinking of you Steph and hoping all is well <3

Agreed!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi M'loves... Im ok I promise just had a huge setback health wise... Massive concussion and a few weeks off of work (awesome *rolls eyes *)... Then I had a giant anxiety issue after which was a whole other thing.. Just wanted to keep y'all updated.. Love you guys... Ill be back as soon as I can
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Take care!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Take it easy!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Take care of yourself Steph. Praying all is well real soon.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Take care!!!!
  • brittdee88
    So happy to hear from you. Speedy recovery <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi M'loves! Sorry for the radio silence...I've been off and on sick for literally the whole beginning of the year *sigh* - I've been a whole week without illness so I think we're back on track! I don't think I gained any weight (if so, less than 5 pounds), so we're just picking up where we left off.

Interesting observation - I noticed that once I got sick in January and stopped fasting, I got sick much easier. Now whether this is correlational or casual can be argued, but I figure it can't hurt to go back on a fasting schedule as long as I'm not doing super long fasts. I'm going to try REALLY hard to get caught up with everyone ASAP and thank you all for your patience and love <3

As of now, I'm doing a 36 fast until tomorrow lunch...we have a division lunch at work and then I'll do another 36 to get to Weds night. After that I think I'll just OMAD with the occasional 48 thrown in and see how that goes. I'm not going to be SUPER attentive to the weight number, I'm more trying to let that fasting reset my immune system :)

• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    So glad you are back Steph, I am sorry you have had to deal with being sick. I do think the fasting will help get your immune system back on track and am wishing you all the best.
  • mistymeadows2005
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    So glad you are back Steph, I am sorry you have had to deal with being sick. I do think the fasting will help get your immune system back on track and am wishing you all the best.

I think so too :) Here's hoping! :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Yay!! Super happy to see you back!!! Bummer being sick for so long - hopefully the summer will warm you up and make you feel better...
  • mistymeadows2005
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Yay!! Super happy to see you back!!! Bummer being sick for so long - hopefully the summer will warm you up and make you feel better...

Crossing my fingers! I finally feel good for the first time in a while so I'm hoping it sticks o:)o:)o:)
  • brittdee88
    I'm so happy you're back! I am happy you are feeling better, and I hope that you will continue to improve!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hi Steph,

Glad you are back and feeling better!! Missed you!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks guys! And nice to meet you to anyone I missed in my absence :)

36 hour is going well - T-minus 2 hours until lunch...pizza and salad! WOOT WOOT! Then fasting until tomorrow night. I already feel clearer-headed and more focused :) I <3 my fasting :)