Want to move to Minneapolis.

2»

Replies

  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Do you like ice cream?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Do you like ice cream?

    Yes I do :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,562 Member
    I live an hour south of the twin cities! Anything you want to do... you can do there!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    So Minnesota nice...I drove up to the gas station a block from my house today and got stuck in the snow trying to get in the parking lot. 6 people ive never met got out of their cars and spent 20 minutes digging and pushing me and my kids out. This is why I Love Minnesota

    That is pretty awesome
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Fogo de Chao in downtown. Rodizio in Maple Grove. 'nuff said.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Fogo de Chao in downtown. Rodizio in Maple Grove. 'nuff said.

    JJ's in Golden Valley??
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    Butcher and the Boar. Nowhere else matters.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited April 2018
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Do you like ice cream?

    Yes I do :)

    Sebastian Joe's, Grand ole Creamery (st. Paul), and Chicago Creamery are some of the best ice cream places!

    Some other restaurants- Cafe Latte in St. Paul, Hazel's Northeast, Bachelor Farmer, The Lowry, Kenwood, Sassy Spoon, Zelo, India Palace, Safari, Caspian Bistro, and omg Crescent Moon's Afghani football pizza is ah-maze-ing! If you're not vegetarian/vegan, go for the meatlovers. AND ask for extra green sauce. It's a must!

    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Paisley Park. Prince, people!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    What’s the public transit like? I don’t drive and I can’t move back to NY.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    What’s the public transit like? I don’t drive and I can’t move back to NY.

    It's okay as long as you live in Minneapolis or St. Paul. There are always buses, and the metro line has expanded somewhat. The suburbs are more inconvenient, which doesn't match well with the growing population. There's a lot of room for improvement.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    As a resident of Minneapolis area please keep in mind that it snowed today. on April 18th.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Emilio Estevez used to vacation in Minnesota because most everything you might like to do, you can do here.

    Well there ya go....if Emilio Estevez vacationed there that seals it for me! Maybe Corey Feldman is a regular as well! That would be the cherry on top! ;)

    Chris Pratt was born here. Good enough for me

    I like Minneapolis......

    I also know of some nice dining establishments

    I'm going to visit this summer. I would love to eat at great places.....just point me in the right direction :)

    Do you like ice cream?

    Yes I do :)

    Sebastian Joe's, Grand ole Creamery (st. Paul), and Chicago Creamery are some of the best ice cream places!

    Some other restaurants- Cafe Latte in St. Paul, Hazel's Northeast, Bachelor Farmer, The Lowry, Kenwood, Sassy Spoon, Zelo, India Palace, Safari, Caspian Bistro, and omg Crescent Moon's Afghani football pizza is ah-maze-ing! If you're not vegetarian/vegan, go for the meatlovers. AND ask for extra green sauce. It's a must!

    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Paisley Park. Prince, people!

    Zelo is sooo good, I came here just to mention that. Punch Pizza, Detello’s pizza, Patron Mexican bar & grill, Wakame Sushi, and Bar La Grassa are other favorites. And yes, Fogo de Chao. Holy moly. Not sure if that’s a chain though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    edited April 2018
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    I live an hour south of the twin cities! Anything you want to do... you can do there!

    Big Wave Surfing ?

    I like Big Wave Surfing....

    Bemidji ? Mankato ?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    As a resident of Minneapolis area please keep in mind that it snowed today. on April 18th.


    Oh.....

    Oh Dear.