What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with carrots, cucumbers and greek yogurt dressing, crackers and cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek Yogurt, small slice birthday cake
    Dinner: BBQ pork on half hamburger bun, green beans
    Late Snack (if I don't go to bed super early, ha): Halo Top
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 that creamer, 2 croissants- 1 with cookie butter spread and the other with recees peanut butter/chocolate spread
    Lunch: Taco salad and lean cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza (had a super late lunch and was ravenous!)
    Dinner: Honey and Sriracha salmon with broccoli. Maybe with wild rice.
    Snack: Coffee with Bailey's. It's been a rough and exhausting day. I've actually never had this before and am excited to try it!
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    B - cottage cheese & raspberries
    L - tuna on salad with yogurt feta dressing
    D - chicken breast + carrots + brussels sprouts & butter
    Snacks - 3% yogurt with blueberries + 2 hard boiled eggs with miracle whip served on 2 Ryvita crispbreads
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    B - Black coffee
    L - Chicken thighs / sausages / meat and side salad.
    D - I'm doing the huge avocado, feta, olive oil, cucumber and spinach/mixed greens for the moment. Hassle free.
    Snack - 2-3 squares 85% chocolate in the evenings (aka in bed watching Netflix).
  • alyssafaithm98
    alyssafaithm98 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- special K peaches and berries cereal with 1% milk and a 100 cal packet of raw almonds.
    Lunch: 5oz of salmon and roasted potato wedges
    Dinner: chicken fajitas with side salad
    Snacks: orange, hummus with wheat thins, 1/2 cup of caramel moophoria ice cream
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with carrots, cucumbers and greek yogurt dressing, crackers and cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek Yogurt, apple
    Dinner: BBQ pork on half hamburger bun, green beans
    Late Snack: Halo Top

We leave for an 8 day trip early tomorrow morning, so the last couple of days has been an effort to clean out the fridge and eat all the produce :)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Teff with peaches, jalapenos, eggplant, cabbage, and carrots

Lunch:
    Pasta with jackfruit ragu, walnuts, hazelnuts, and nutritional yeast, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner:
    Salad with butter lettuce, black beans, roasted corn, avocado, eggplant "bacon," and gazpacho dressing
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 Fit & Active whole wheat waffles with peanut butter
    Snack: banana
    Lunch: taco bowl (Birdseye Protein blend Southwest style, taco seasoned ground turkey with shredded lettuce and plain Greek yogurt as sour cream), Simply Organic tortilla chips and salsa
    Afternoon snack: Clementine and string cheese
    Dinner: penne pasta, 1/4C of marinara and 1/4C alfredo sauce mixed together and a small side salad
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Taco salad with Gardein meatless crumbles, black beans, spring mix, green onion, cherry tomatoes, cheese, and salsa
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blackberries, probably a protein shake
    Dinner: Lemon butter baked flounder with zucchini and wild rice
    Dessert: Half a pint of cold brew Enlightened ice cream

• laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1. Work doughnut and coffee
    2. Beef vegetable soup and crackers
    3. Apple and Babybel
    4. Chicken & poblano pepper fajita bowls with sour cream and salsa
  • girlreadingbook
    girlreadingbook Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Long day, schedule disrupted, snacky dinner
    B: coffee, cheddar cheese
    L: apple and banana fruit salad, cottage cheese, almonds
    Late afternoon: three crackers, roast ham, tomoto and rocket
    Dinner: asparagus and haricots verts, grated pecorino, boiled egg;
    Dessert: plain yoghurt, poached plums, topped with roast seeds
  • dyanne233
    dyanne233 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: precision blend protein shake mixed with unsweetened almond milk and two table spoons of powder peanut butter. One k cup of coffee
    Lunch: precision blend protein shake mixed with unsweetened almond milk and two table spoons of powder peanut butter.
    Dinner: usually I mix it either chicken or shrimp with veggies and sometimes a little bit of potatoe
    Snacks: I regular have microwaved popcorn as my evening snack and one large ice coffee with skim and Splenda (during some part of the day)
    On top of that I make sure I drink at least 200 ounces of water sometimes more.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    B - cottage cheese & raspberries
    L - tuna on salad with yogurt feta dressing
    D - chicken breast + carrots + brussels sprouts & butter
    Snacks - 3% yogurt with blueberries + 2 hard boiled eggs with miracle whip served on 2 Ryvita crispbreads

Wow ... I didn't follow this too closely at all today.
    Amended:
    B - cottage cheese with raspberries
    L - boiled eggs & miracle whip and 4 ryvita crispbreads
    D - chicken breast & miracle whip with lettuce on 1 flatout flatbread
    Snacks - pint of Halo Top + 3% plain yogurt with blueberries + 5 almonds
    Bevs - tea with 5% cream & sweetener + fresca + diet oceanspray crancherry drink
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled egg, toast with fig & tangerine jam, coffee
    Lunch: large homemade burrito with onions, peppers, tomato, shredded cabbage, TVP & black beans
    Dinner: McDonald's double cheeseburger without the bun, 1/2 small fry, packet of honey mustard
    Dessert: raspberry yogurt and 2 tiny slivers of cake, coconut and chocolate
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled egg with cheese and sriracha, Morningstar veggie patty, coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Taco salad using Gardein crumbles, black beans, green onion, spring mix, cheese, salsa, and tomatoes
    Snack: Either Greek yogurt with blackberries or a protein shake
    Dinner: Vegetarian shephard's pie
    Dessert: Small slice of apple crumble cheesecake I'm making for my boyfriend's brother's birthday tonight
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee with 2 tbsp creamer, steamed cauliflower
    Lunch: thyme and rosemary seasoned salmon, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes
    Dinner: egg and potato hash with onions, green peppers, shredded cheese, and salsa
    Snacks: coffee with protein powder, Greek yogurt, Ben and Jerry's moophoria ice cream

I was stalking this thread yesterday for dinner ideas and I stole yours. Thanks, it was delicious!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Teff with eggplant, jalapeno, peaches, cabbage, and carrots, eggplant "bacon"

Lunch: Pasta with jackfruit ragu, hazelnuts, walnuts, and nutritional yeast, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Lentil sloppy joe, herb and garlic marinated olives

Snack: Everything bagel, coffee
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Black coffee, Nu Go Banana chocolate protein bar, black grapes
    Lunch: Potatoes seasoned and sauteed with onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach, topped with shredded cheese and 2 eggs
    Dinner: Chicken enchilada soup and mini spinach and cheese quesadilla with corn tortillas, Greek yogurt and avocado
    Snack: Gluten free zucchini bread with whipped cream cheese
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cottage cheese and a halo
    Lunch: turkey breast tenderloin, a sweet potato and granny smith applesauce
    Dinner: Italian marinated chicken breast, kale and another side (probably corn or red potatoes)
    Snacks: Almonds, babybel, caramel rice cake

Need to eat clean while I can. Lots of eating out the next few days. Going to see Pink tomorrow night in concert and then heading to the beach with friends for a long weekend.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: caramel-flavored Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: BLT from a local diner with 2 dill pickle spears
    Dinner: stir fry - zucchini, mushrooms, onions, water chestnuts & mukimame over brown rice with gochujang-based sauce and a fried egg.

After dinner, I'm making the "Chocolate Covered Katie" recipe for chocolate glazed donuts on my husband's request. I don't love them, but I'm sure I will have 1 or 2 with a cup of Earl Grey tea.