Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I love food...particularly cheese, bread, pasta, & tacos. :D I will never judge! o:)
  • mysticmurker
    mysticmurker Posts: 4 Member
    I definitely don't eat clean. I manage to stay under my calorie goal (mainly thanks to IF) but I still eat crisps, chocolate, icecream... and I'm going to KFC Saturday! Haha
  • sharneseconey7376
    sharneseconey7376 Posts: 19 Member
    I eat whatever I want just stay within my recommendes calories. I dont think I would have made it to my now day 91 if I ate clean and healthy.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, peeps! I'm not even gonna try because I love their onion rings too much. And I may add in a Long Island or two. o:)

I am so jealous of you right now. Long Island is my go to drink and I adore Buffalo Wild Wings. lol. I hope you ate enough for me to live vicariously through you.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Trying to decide what deliciousness I want to eat this weekend. Steak, for sure...
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I was looking at kabob recipes today. I won't be making them this weekend, but sometime next week I'll be marinating some chicken in a Mediterranean style marinade and grilling it on skewers with veggies. I might make some tzatziki too.
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2018
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I was looking at kabob recipes today. I won't be making them this weekend, but sometime next week I'll be marinating some chicken in a Mediterranean style marinade and grilling it on skewers with veggies. I might make some tzatziki too.

Oooh, kebabs are a good idea. We're going camping next weekend and kebabs are always easy and delicious.
  • quiksylver296
    My synagogue is sending me a post-surgery recovery meal. (Everyone volunteers to contribute one dish). So far, I've got homemade bread, avocado dip, vegetable soup, quinoa, vegetable kugel, and roasted veggies. Waiting on salad and dessert. HATE having to guess at calories, but at least, I think I won't be too far off...

How nice of them! It all sounds yummy!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    My synagogue is sending me a post-surgery recovery meal. (Everyone volunteers to contribute one dish). So far, I've got homemade bread, avocado dip, vegetable soup, quinoa, vegetable kugel, and roasted veggies. Waiting on salad and dessert. HATE having to guess at calories, but at least, I think I won't be too far off...

That's amazing! I'm glad you have so much support (and yummy food :smile: )
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Honey cake!!!!!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    It's great that you have such an amazing support group, @estherdragonbat! All that sounds delicious.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Add me! I am soooo into eating what I want! Don't get me started demonizing foods is what made me fat! Nothing is off limits for me and that actually makes me eat less junk but I do splurge sometimes!
  • quiksylver296
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    My daughter turned 8 over the weekend, so all full of Bloody Marys, beer, cake, and ice cream. Way more salt intake than normal and I'm 5 lbs heavier today. She wanted to go to Red Robin for dinner and "get embarrassed" by the Birthday singers - all in all a great day!

Happy birthday to her!

My son's birthday is Wednesday and he wants me to make jambalaya for dinner and Samoa pie for his "birthday cake."

i7wcg6tv7jm1.jpg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    So by clean eating did the OP mean washin' your fruit before you eat it? Cause that's about the closes I get to clean eating. The stuff I eat and drink could kill a goat!
    And I'm comin' over for that Jambalaya and Samoa pie. I'll bring a bottle of rum. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    So by clean eating did the OP mean washin' your fruit before you eat it? Cause that's about the closes I get to clean eating. The stuff I eat and drink could kill a goat!
    And I'm comin' over for that Jambalaya and Samoa pie. I'll bring a bottle of rum. ;)

You're a Packers fan.... :s No pie for you! :p;)

bd2jz3vc0m2j.jpg