True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    IC, I need some big changes in my life.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    IC I enjoy being unpleasant to keep others away and get seriously annoyed when it doesn't work.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    sarahbums wrote: »
    IC that i'm basically a parasite who contributes nothing to society and it would probably be best if i wasn't ever born :)

Ic this makes me sad :(
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    IC. This reminds me if dealing with 6th graders ... i wanna say something...but then theyll jump on me
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    I confess that when I used the app, sometimes I would mispress on the last posters 'Woo' button by accident instead of the next page buton and then never fix it. I've probably Woo'd 30+ people this way.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I drink too much
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I confess I was a jerk today, something I almost never am, and I didn’t even realize it until someone pointed it out.

I started it and I’m genuinely sorry.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I was a jerk today, something I almost never am, and I didn’t even realize it until someone pointed it out.

I started it and I’m genuinely sorry.

I forgive you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    JingoVice wrote: »
    When people cry, I have the urge to laugh. Even if it's someone I care about.

I once had the giggles at a funeral

I once attended a funeral with a reception following the service.

My comment of: " These finger-sandwiches are to die for! " .... was not exactly appreciated.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I was hoping for some juicy confessions.

Well actually....nah I better not
  • jazzy19berry
    jazzy19berry Posts: 25 Member
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

What's ivw?
  • jazzy19berry
    jazzy19berry Posts: 25 Member
    I confess that i self sabotage sometimes when my weightloss is progressing well because i cant believe and am afraid that i will succeed. Cause i dont know if i will be able to keep the weight off.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I confess that i self sabotage sometimes when my weightloss is progressing well because i cant believe and am afraid that i will succeed. Cause i dont know if i will be able to keep the weight off.

I DO THIS TOO

How do we fix this?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    I confess that I am a guy who acts like he’s got it all together on the surface, but in reality I’m a stressed out piece of work

Join the club. I think 98% of humans belong to it

I confess that I’ve never drank alcohol in my life, actually proud of that in some ways.

How old are you?