What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Just got off the treadmill...filling up the coffee cup!
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Can't sleep. Facial clay mask and cream mask around the eyes. Reading threads
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    wanting work to finish for the week!
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Starting work
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Heading to the eye doctor. It appears my retinas are becoming detached. Sounds serious, hopefully it isn’t.

I hope it goes well.. good luck :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Heading to the eye doctor. It appears my retinas are becoming detached. Sounds serious, hopefully it isn’t.

It is very serious, don't let it go. Do what they tell you to do. Not trying to scare monger you but I see this in my job often, you can go blind from this.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »

yikes. good luck with that

I hope it goes well.. good luck :)

Thank you!

It is very serious, don't let it go. Do what they tell you to do. Not trying to scare monger you but I see this in my job often, you can go blind from this.

What the what?! Well hopefully that doesn’t happen. What do the usually tell you to do? I’m currently waiting to see the doctor.

They will do some testing to see if it's a small tear or a big one. A small tear will require in office laser surgery to coagulate the tear back together. A big tear will require a short hospital stay and actual surgery to put it back in place. Good luck and I hope the initial diagnosis was wrong! Better to be safe than sorry in this situation though.
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Sitting in my office, sore AF from my workout, daydreaming.
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Just got home from the park with my daughter. She's drinking a slushie and I'm putting my gym kit together for later
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Sitting here, post gym exhaustion.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Browsing for homes in London that I won't ever be able to afford unless I manage to meet an incredibly wealthy person who will soon die under mysterious circumstances

:lol:
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    I'm not doing a damn thing that is productive, you can be sure of that.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    opening up to someone about some deep things that I don't normal do.
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Doing a mental inventory of my pantry trying to remember if there is any chocolate in this house.

Need help?