What's on your mind?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I am sure we all know what day it is, but before we get all excited about it I just want to be that annoying totally awesome mod who reminds everyone about guideline 8:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

Thanks,
    4legs

Legitimate question: what if it's legal where you live?

It is still federally illegal, so MFP does not allow it (yeah, we get this question alot)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    edited April 2018
    I am sure we all know what day it is, but before we get all excited about it I just want to be that annoying totally awesome mod who reminds everyone about guideline 8:

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

Thanks,
    4legs

It is still federally illegal, so MFP does not allow it (yeah, we get this question alot)

What about after July 2018 in Canada?

Excellent question: which federal law is this cite bound by? @4legsRbetterthan2
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    A friend recommended I watch TED Talks "My descent into America's Neo-Nazi movement and how I got out." Viewed it with my sister over brunch and am currently pondering over "It is our disconnection from each other. Hatred is born of ignorance. Fear is its father, and isolation is its mother." [Christian Picciolini]
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Thanks,
    4legs

But Idk what your laws are :sad:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Giggling like a girl. I got my ride for the weekend

s6phuc7eo9xd.jpeg

Ahhhhemmmm! Who on Earth gave you a Bugatti Chiron for the weekend? Envious vibes coming your way Mr_L33! Omg!! Lucky much!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    @caco_ethes did your plan to get lots of guys to flex in the selfie thread and tag multiple people billions of times work today?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited April 2018
    @Mr L33 .... Not a bad Kookai for a peasant car. Then again, not so peasant when it's made by American hands.

If the tech is anything like the Audi they're testing in SoCal ... That would be Ahhhhhhhmazing.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Edit: lost content
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    @caco_ethes did your plan to get lots of guys to flex in the selfie thread and tag multiple people billions of times work today?

You tell me
  • 777Gemma888
    edited April 2018

Seriously!! That's pretty darn impressive. The Audi reminded me of what K.I.T.T(Knight Rider) would be like to handle.

Instant torque? ...How many fractions of a second. Soo much POWER Wow!!

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You tell me

1muj4zyzsnui.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You tell me

1muj4zyzsnui.gif

Sorry bout that :mrgreen:
  • Wax_on_wax_off
    Wax_on_wax_off Posts: 893 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm wondering which number I like better...4 or 20. Leaning towards 20. Deep thoughts.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited April 2018
    Mr_L33 wrote: »

its rated at 570 but feels like its at around 650.

the fastest car iv driven thats not mine was a ferrari 458, and this car beats it.

ill have go pro vids and everything for tomorrow so ill share em

Dear Lord, that is fast. Please do record it. I for one would appreciate it. Thanks Mr L33!
  • 777Gemma888
    What?! Avici died at 28 years old!

Apparently he has passed on. So young.

https://youtu.be/IcrbM1l_BoI