You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    You know you’re LCHF (and fat adapted) when being around yummy carbs don’t even phase you anymore. Office break room full of donuts, pastries, and cookies and you are thinking about more important things like weekend plans :blush:
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    You carry emergency EVOO for when you go to restaurants than only have vegetable oil
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    ...when someone posts a pic of a huge donut and the thought of eating it actually turns your stomach
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    You have purse salt, pink salt in a baggie for emergencies.

Hahaha, yes... I also tend to take extra salt packets and butter minitubs from the 7-11 when I buy my late night HB eggs snack on patrol. Because who doesn't need a tub or two of salty butter when they are eating their cold eggs? o:)
  • DebraWilliams1
    DebraWilliams1 Posts: 61 Member
    You have purse salt, pink salt in a baggie for emergencies.
    Real Salt makes a couple of small shakers. One holds about an oz of salt and the other about 2 oz. I carry the small one in my purse and pack the larger if I’m going away for a few days. Just keep using the same shakers and refilling them.
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    kpk54kpk54
    You totally ignore what non LCHF people have to say about your choice of food/fuel.

I wish i could like this 1000 times !
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Sadly this is my office culture. There’s some sort of treat in the break room every day. Every. Day. There’s no such thing as healthy here lol h4svvbeoy8z3.jpeg
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,044 Member
    When your other half cooks pizza and chips for his dinner and the smell of it cooking just smells bad to you. This honestly happened to me this week and I was so surprised as I’d had a break from low carb a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be hard to be back.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    edited April 2018
    edited: chips for his dinner and the smell of it cooking just smells bad to you.

I honestly knew this was my new lifestyle when I walked into a cafe and could smell the potatoes being fried up, and did not like the smell. I used to it love, not any more.
  • tammyfranks2
    CICO , I find it so funny , that folks who really believe this will actually fight you , they will say that this woe is wrong and we will just get fat again if we eat like we use too LOL well yeah duh . I think we are more tolerant, because we are full !! LOL
  • tammyfranks2
    edited April 2018
    @FIT_Goat That made me laugh out loud !!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    CICO , I find it so funny , that folks who really believe this will actually fight you , they will say that this woe is wrong and we will just get fat again if we eat like we use too LOL well yeah duh . I think we are more tolerant, because we are full !! LOL

Wait a minute! Are you saying that going back to eating the foods that made me fat in the first place will make me fat again!?! Next you're going to tell me that if I stop exercising, and go back to sitting on the couch all day, I will go right back to being out of shape. That's absurd! I'm never going to change my eating habits or add exercise, if the results will reverse as soon as I go back to my bad habits.

:joy: