• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Rochester NY USA
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Colorado!
  • eleonora1809
    eleonora1809 Posts: 85 Member
    Indonesia! If there are any Indonesians here, add me. Could really use a friend :):)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Austin TX, born and raised.
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
    Istanbul, Turkey.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sunny, dry with a mountain view. Always cool when the sun sets so running outdoors is great except for all those damn hills.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Originally Baltimore, currently Chicago
  • John772016
    John772016 Posts: 111 Member
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Genvanwyk2018
    Genvanwyk2018 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm from South Africa
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    From nowhere, lived almost everywhere and have been living in Los Angeles for twenty plus years.
  • JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    JDSapp4585 wrote: »
    Florida here. During the summer, almost all year round, all you have to do is walk to your car and you will literally melt the pounds away. It’s so hot here

I'm originally from Florida and I know exactly what you're talking about, makes me think that's why I'm in this situation in the first place (too hot to get outside haha).

I now live in Middle Tennessee about 35 miles South of Nashville

I live near Cookeville, TN!

Cool! I was in Cookeville about 2 weeks ago. Got a brother and sister in law over in Gordonsville and we went to Cookeville for lunch
  • paulduddy54
    paulduddy54 Posts: 12 Member
    Brighton!
  • benhi48
    benhi48 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi everybody I am from Austin, Texas but currently living in Elizabethtown, KY.

[Edited by MFP Mods]

• jenna_nicolo
    jenna_nicolo Posts: 62 Member
    Washington, D.C! We have the utmost craziest weather in the Metro area. Winters are icy cold, summers are desert hot, and only about 2 weeks of Spring and Fall a piece! Whatever the weather, there is so much to do both indoors and out.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Derby, England... originally from a village in Lincolnshire. Lincolnshire is very, very flat. Growing up I never had to climb hills or anything like that! Derby isn't particularly hilly, but my university is on a hill. It's such a pain :wink:
  • jimicidal
    jimicidal Posts: 6 Member
    Minneapolis checking in and we have tons of biking, hiking, and snowshoeing trails. There's also some skiing/snowboarding around here and kayak/canoe/dragon boat/stand up paddle board in the warmer months
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Scotland
  • QueenJojoPop
    QueenJojoPop Posts: 5 Member
    I'm from the UK, I live in the countryside so there's lots of running room.
  • kposs0
    kposs0 Posts: 2 Member
    CT
  • Kaela545
    Kaela545 Posts: 2 Member
    Jamaica