True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    i also take credit for sounding smarter and funny when i cant think of anything else to say when im put on the spot lol
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    IC for times sake and pure laziness I have used other people’s words as my own.

Can I just use this as my response? ;)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I confess I was pretty pissed off at some dope holding up traffic at a stoplight while I could see they were taking a selfie. I than told myself relax dude just some silly kid.....until I saw him get out of his car and had to be over 40 yrs old....really dude?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I confess I was pretty pissed off at some dope holding up traffic at a stoplight while I could see they were taking a selfie. I than told myself relax dude just some silly kid.....until I saw him get out of his car and had to be over 40 yrs old....really dude?

Okay but loads of guys over 40 post selfies on here so that's no surprise lol

We live in a selfie culture- it's fun, although taking a selfie while driving is pretty silly.

Yes we do....but it made me think. If you are in your 20's and even 30's you were raised on cell phones, texting, social media and selfies. If you are over 40 it's something you actually had to work at to get into. Maybe it's just me, because I'm in my 40's and take selfies......but it's not as natural for me to take lots of selfies, and never would I feel the need to do it at a light.
  • caco_ethes

I’m laughing at the mental picture of some dick getting out of his car to selfie at a light, although I’m guessing that’s not what you meant.
  • bojack3
    lstrat115 wrote: »

We live in a selfie culture- it's fun, although taking a selfie while driving is pretty silly.

Yes we do....but it made me think. If you are in your 20's and even 30's you were raised on cell phones, texting, social media and selfies. If you are over 40 it's something you actually had to work at to get into. Maybe it's just me, because I'm in my 40's and take selfies......but it's not as natural for me to take lots of selfies, and never would I feel the need to do it at a light.

Listen, maybe some chick he met on MFP convinced him to get Kik and she flattered him by saying she wanted to show all her friends how hot he is but wanted a current picture. Or maybe he got an #sds on IG

Ummm....#sds is a good thing?
  • bojack3
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I’m laughing at the mental picture of some dick getting out of his car to selfie at a light, although I’m guessing that’s not what you meant.

Close enough ;)
  • caco_ethes

Listen, maybe some chick he met on MFP convinced him to get Kik and she flattered him by saying she wanted to show all her friends how hot he is but wanted a current picture. Or maybe he got an #sds on IG

Stop, drop and selfie. It's a thing. A dumb thing, but a thing

Sds sounds like a medical calamity
  • lstrat115 wrote: »

According to my bible... the urban dictionary it means small D!#& syndrome
  • bojack3
    I'm a little disappointed the naked make believe Indian guys post was gone before more people could see it and say witty funny things:(

According to my bible... the urban dictionary it means small D!#& syndrome

Interesting. This gives me an idea though.... >:) Lol

Well.. you've peaked my interest... kik me ;)
    I'm a little disappointed the naked make believe Indian guys post was gone before more people could see it and say witty funny things:(

I was up before the sun and saw it. He sent me a FR despite me being white. Twice.

He also sent me one. I'm really not sure what his endgame was... :s
  • bojack3

I was up before the sun and saw it. He sent me a FR despite me being white. Twice.

Really? Some doughy white guy with a farmer's tan pretending to be an Indian with a naked profile pic, you really think he was looking for another Indian;)
  • caco_ethes
    edited April 2018
    IC I hate when people use the word “like” inappropriately in a sentence.

I do this all the time and have since like third grade when it was cool.
  • IC I hate when people use the word “like” inappropriately in a sentence.

Can you give us like... an example of this?

He wasn't even a good troll, the good ones know not to do it in the middle of the night because everyone is sleeping

Well they are hours ahead in India
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »

He just wanted to share his uncovered FUPA with you. That doesn't get you goin'?

*shudder*
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Been wondering where Happimess is lately????