Need help eating over 1,000 calories

I have a hard time eating over 1,000 calories because I'm never really hungry. I never realized I've been eating under 1,000 calories until I downloaded this app and begin to track my eating. Do you guys have any food that's healthy but also can boost my calorie intake

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Are you trying to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain your current weight? If you aren’t currently underweight or losing weight that you don’t want to lose, then the first thing to do is double check your logging to make sure you are weighing all your food accurately. You may be eating much more than you think you are.
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    if that photo is you, you didnt get that way by eating fewer than 1000 calories

It's photoshopped, it would be quite interesting if it wasn't. :D
  • oilphins
    oilphins Posts: 240 Member

Totally agree, Nobody looks like that on 1000 calories a day, Maybe 4000. Geez I have trouble not being hungry on 1700 calories a day, nevermind 1000.
  • crisma1974
    crisma1974 Posts: 52 Member
    I wish I had your problem. Anyway, there are tons of food that would get you over 1000 calories like cheese.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Yeah I saw your photo and immediately thought BS
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited April 2018
    Guys, look at the photo carefully. It is really obviously photoshopped :lol:

Profile also says female.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,883 Member

If you look at a larger version of the picture, you will see that it is unabashedly edited. There is no pretense that it is a real head & body match.
  • adarbyem
    adarbyem Posts: 83 Member
    +1 to the calorie dense stuff. Nuts, oils, fats, carbs, etc. Two foods I like to add to my day when I workout are 25g of granola and a peanut butter sandwich. 375 Calories, 38.5g carbs, 20g fat, 19g protein. There are a lot of great suggestions here. It's also interesting to see the flip side of the coin, most people have a hard time sticking with a low calorie amount due to not feeling full. Good luck! Be sure to post what worked for you.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    She's in Garland. Huevos rancheros on flour tortillas with cheese. Add that to your breakfast and you'll bust right through 1000.