April 18 Sign In

2»

Replies

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3
    45 min of tennis, and was well under in calories, even with a rare been and Jerry's ice cream treat
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello all! I am back from Africa. My daughter and I had an amazing adventure and 2 1/2 weeks flew right by. After 36 hours of travel time and an 8 hour time change, I’m definitely suffering some jet lag. Managed to stay awake all day but no energy for a workout. Back to tracking calories and was under for the day.

Wow O, that is incredible... you were able to visit the whole continent in 2 1/2 weeks? That must have been a lot of trips! Or just a specific country?
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Yesx3 April 18
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Exercise ? Yes. Lifted and walked.
    Calories ? Yes
    Tracked ? Yes
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Pass day #2
    I'm out. My Achillies has been rather sore for 7 days so I saw the doc about it and the result is that I need to rest it. My bike needs a tuneup so I guess this challenge is done for me because of exercise.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    April 18

Yes X 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,628 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    April 18
    Exercise-no
    Calories-probably not
    Tracked-no

What I want to try isn’t necessarily something new to me, just something I want to bring back into my life. Years ago, I started every morning with a green smoothie & I haven’t done it in so long. With warmer weather coming, and my lack of decent exercise, and too much eating, I think it’ll really help me get back on track. Farmers Market on Saturday, and green smoothies begin Monday!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @EspressoLvr if you only have 2 Pass Days, you are not out of the UAC nor the Winners Circle. It takes 4 Pass Days to be out of the monthly Winners Circle. Even if you were out of the Winners Circle, I encourage everyone who wants to achieve long term goals to stay in the UAC and keep going
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @loopydo2017 I am reading your post several days late, but Welcome Home!!!
    Rick