Women in their 20’s

Looking to add some friends for motivation and support!

I’m 25 with 60+ lbs to lose!
Let me know your stats and if you want to be friends! :)

Replies

• basic_bro
    basic_bro Posts: 41 Member
    Same here, looking for women in their 20’s haha
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    I just turned 26 and am currently losing the last few pounds (under 10 lbs) and am 175 cm tall. Feel free to add me, I'm pretty active on MFP, love to comment, ask questions and give tips on healthy cooking!
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Hello! I’m 23 years old and I have about 50 pounds to lose. I’m 168cm tall. Been a little up and down all my life, but now I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. Started about 2-3 weeks ago and I’m very motivated! Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Anyone can add me :-)
  • nellanire
    nellanire Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 24 with 40 lbs to lose. I'm new to MFP. Add me!
  • Fitnessb93
    Fitnessb93 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 24 and have 17lbs to lose. I'm 164cm tall. I am 127lbs at the moment and this is the heaviest I've been. I tried to lose the weight a month-ish ago injured my knee during working out but now I'm back on track with trying to eat as healthy and hit my macros without any exercise.
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2018
    I turned 20 last weekend :D

5'4 and 218lbs. Looking to get around 130lbs so I have close to 100lbs to lose.
  • goldentamarin
    goldentamarin Posts: 16 Member
    Meeee. I just turned 24, am 5'3", and weigh 183 so I have a ways still to go. I'd love to have more awesome & supportive young women in my friends list. ♀️ Women supporting other women is always empowering.
  • xxzoiiexx
    xxzoiiexx Posts: 51 Member
    I'm 27 with 60-80lbsto lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • elizabeth7102
    elizabeth7102 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m also 25 with 40 to go. Please add me!
  • t411y
    t411y Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, previously lost two stone during final year at university (11.5 down to 9.5) using MyFitnessPal but after a stressful year last year have gained weight again :(
    Made the decision to start with MyFitnessPal again today but need some friends for support and for me to cheer on!
    Don’t have loads to lose, probably two stone, but it will be harder this time as I have a desk based job!

Feel free to add me :D
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 29 Member
    I turn 21 next month in May. Needing to lose about 80 pounds to be at a “healthy weight”.
  • stylish11
    stylish11 Posts: 9 Member
    28 - got 110 lbs to lose!
  • featheredhats
    featheredhats Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm 23. I'm not terribly overweight, but the stress I'm going through has given me some bad eating habits. and it's making me really tired and sluggish, buts it's been so difficult to quit junk food. I would also like to lose around 20lbs. I found this app, hoping for some positivity and motivation!
  • jasmineemmaeats
    jasmineemmaeats Posts: 24 Member
    Me too! I'm 24 and trying to lose 40Ibs :)
  • OrdinaryAnytime
    OrdinaryAnytime Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 28, feeling a little old for this thread but heyyyyyyyy here I am =P
    Trying to maybe lose 10 pounds, mostly I want to get super fit and learn how to FIGHT!