I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    This is terribly depressing. I think everyone needs some fresh air and sunshine. Focus on something good for just 5 minutes.
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Super tired! Woke up at 5:20am to workout, now it's 8:36am, been at work for 40 mins and I'm falling asleep at my desk! I have to workout before work though because I always am busy after work and don't have the time to workout then. I am not a 'early' morning person either! Chugging my coffee and hoping I don't crash :D
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    unsure
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    sad/stressed out
  • christy2820
    christy2820 Posts: 24 Member
    So tired, and also so thankful.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Feeling really disheartened by my weight, wish I could just keep losing but it keeps coming back.
  • Day_knee
    Day_knee Posts: 85 Member
    discouraged
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Annoyed
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Heartbroken. My dog has been sick the past couple of days so I started watching him closely, and today I realized he is showing signs of congestive heart failure so I rushed him to the vet who confirmed it does appear he’s in organ failure, but liver, kidney, and heart failure are all possible based on his symptoms. We’ll do bloodwork tomorrow to see what we’re up against, but I feel this is the beginning of the end for my sweet baby.

I just went through this with my dog and we had to put her down. I hope you get lots more time with yours! It's never easy, but you aren't alone!
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    sad/stressed out

How come?
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Restrained

Need some help with that?
  • starryk02
    starryk02 Posts: 12 Member
    Bloated... :(
  • TrinityR05
    TrinityR05 Posts: 77 Member
    energetic!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Lost. My life is in the shtter right now.