What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Someone from mfp who I won't mention... might be weird!

I've had dreams about MFP'ers, I damn sure have.

And yes, they were kinda weird.... but in a good way.
  • _thisnameischosen_
    _thisnameischosen_ Posts: 168 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Someone from mfp who I won't mention... might be weird!

I've had dreams about MFP'ers, I damn sure have.

And yes, they were kinda weird.... but in a good way.

I've had a few P.G mfp party dreams before, also dreamt of messing on the forums a lot too way back when I first joined. Think it was just from foruming just before bed though.

I've bookmarked this thread so I can come back and post in the morning. I always have the most amazing, vivid dreams but I forget the detail a few hours later.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I dreamed about Skydiving and it was friggen Amazing!!! :smiley:
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    About burning bridges ,,,,,,,,,,,, and flying monkeys
  • _thisnameischosen_
    _thisnameischosen_ Posts: 168 Member
    *kitten*. I forgot already :unamused:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

I dreamt that Eric Burdon and WAR had some audio & backline needs this year. And I dreamt that I was watching the show from audio world stage right, via video call, with a handsome guy with brown hair. There was also a guy with red hair with a goofy happy smile. I think he might have eaten a special cookie or something. :p Then looking out in the audience I can see a shitload of mfpers out there including you RoadDog. And then I can see the red Budweiser Sign in the beer garden. :)
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    I never remember my dreams, waking up is the nightmare I have.
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Had this dream where I had just finished my final exam so I went to the starbucks on campus to spend my last meal points. I asked for a large double chocolate chip frappe and then when they finished making it, I got a medium instead. I told the guy "I asked for a large!" so you know what he does? He pours the stuff from the medium cup into the large cup and does not even make the extra ounces for the large or puts whip cream on it.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    MIT/Harvard meddling with my Bitcoin. Lol. Didn't give me chills. They just pissed me off with all their brainstorming. Bahhhh!! STFU!!! Woke up ... 4.45AM.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    edited April 2018
    Vaginas. I dream about vaginas a lot. I need to stop using the fleshlight before bed...

3ez715ykqan5.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Sometimes when I see a red headed guy, I'll say something in my head like, "Settle down, better looking Ed Sheeran". And I said something similar out loud to someone in my dream last night. :)
  • dunkind45
    edited April 2018
    Had this dream that I was in Florida for my vacation and I was at my step dad's sisters house, they had a private beach in this dream which was really nice. I remember just standing there and looking up at the sky to watch the planes. One plane had its whole body in a vertical position going up and it look like there was an explosion going on in the cockpit, I don't even know how the plane was staying in tact. After that I went into the room I would be sleeping in at her house, and soon as I got in there everyone kept telling me my room smelt terrible and then talked about how I wouldn't be allowed to have frozen vegetables anymore bc of me "hoarding" them, they say.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Aliens.
    Normally don't dream, but this dream was vivid. Meteors came shooting down repeatedly and I remember calling my husband and telling him I don't know how I'm going to survive this and then aliens came out of those meteors and talked to us and basically took away horses and cars and any memories or ideas of anything that we could travel with because they said we come come to their planet in 200 years and try to destroy them and they don't want to hurt us so they're just getting rid of the source of travel.
  • dunkind45
    Oh lots of random stuff in this one. First, my family and I were in the airport to get ready to board an American airlines plane for my vacation. Crazy part? We were a few minutes too late so we ended up running on the runway chasing the plane. Then we are back in the airport in one of those cafe club things, and here I am talking about "oh lets just get on an Allegiant plane". Now I have been using Allegiant for two flights and have not had any issues yet surprisingly, so we ended up using Allegiant in the dream because they had the lowest prices. We sat in the cafe and booked our 10 am flight. Then we were in Florida, and I got to see this girl I consider as a step sister. We were picking her up from her school and I look over to the gymnasium and see that there is a fire. They wouldn't let us have her. And then I don't remember when this happened in the dream, but I found myself riding a double decker school bus with a bunch of people and it was overcrowded, so I got off a random stop and started walking. I had walked through a museum and a restaurant! Then we were back at step sisters school and picked her up to only notice another fire. And that was pretty much it.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Back in school but it was a school of the future, I shared a dorm room, and the halls were made of ice so we skated to class.
  • dunkind45
    Had this dream that my university had a green team (they might actually do) and I attended the very last meeting so I could add that to my resume for the professional program. Then soon after, I went to a local elementary school and was there to tutor nonverbal kids! Mostly what I would do is read to them. Few days later the teachers requested me to show them informational books.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I dreamt about someone on MFP. This is like the 3rd time in that last couple of months. I must be spending too much time here!