Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wish Rising Heroes and Nerd Fitness were more active on MFP. That said, I will gladly accept friends who are in either, so please feel free to add me.
  • clairemueller
    clairemueller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined Nerd Fitness and the Academy. I've been on MFP for a few years, but I end up falling off the band wagon for 6 months at a time. I'm excited to approach it differently this time around and try to make it fun! Ditto to what @mjohemme said - I'd love to interact more with NF peeps on MFP and will gladly accept friends from either.
  • infinicca
    infinicca Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a returning NF'er who lost her way a while back. Unfortunately the text forums didn't quite do it for me, but I joined Rising Heroes a couple of months ago and I'm now training with one of the coaches - I figured it was time.

I'm also doing the HRC (Hogwarts Running Club) and WRC (Whovian Running Club) even though I'm not a fan of running, lol. I do a couple of IRL 5Ks a year and several virtual runs.

Nerd-wise, well... I've been a nerd since I can remember. It's always nice to find people who I can geek out with. :)