Anyone up for some Before/After pic comparison? (Spring-Summer '18)

Keto_Vampire
Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
Out of boredom, anyone interested in posting before/after pics for the upcoming summer?
Doesn't matter if cutting, bulking, or recomping...timeframe not too important (1,2,3 months, etc.)

In need of some motivation/boredom killing
Always fun analyzing & reflecting whether one's goals come to fruition & how badly one messed up (or just fell short) of said goal

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Can't seem to post pics:*(
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    aliwhit337 wrote: »
    Well lately I’ve been slowing in weight loss completely so here’s a pic I always go to when I start to lose motivation. bi8r8x483dpy.jpeg

Nice transformation @aliwhit337 you look great.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    aliwhit337 wrote: »
    Well lately I’ve been slowing in weight loss completely so here’s a pic I always go to when I start to lose motivation. bi8r8x483dpy.jpeg

Nice transformation @aliwhit337 you look great.

Agreed!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am just wrapping up my bulk so my results are going from lean to not so lean but just to give people an idea of what they can expect when they bulk.

So this is about 7 months between left and right photos, 14lbs gained. I think I did ok, but we will see what I really built after I cut.

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

Honestly, if I was you, I wouldn't even cut. You look incredible. I'd just recomp.

Thanks! I don't really fit into any of my clothes, plus I've tried to recomp several times and I get fed up after about 3 months..I'm just too impatient for it.

Just to add... Hot damn them curves shouldn't be legal!

There's some serious jealousy in my little corner here. I simply don't have the dedication to put in that kind of work.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    pardon the death stares haha progress from january to this past weekend

u56kd1n7ow8t.jpeg
    twg5mzi965xm.jpeg

Killing it. Well did!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Wow @laurenbastug .. amazing progress!!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    @sardelsa , @cheiflrg, @Davidsdottir