Weird things you do with food

Options

Replies

• Kaleidoscopechameleon
    Options
    I never use syrup on my pancakes or waffles. I like putting bbq sauce on hot dogs. I dip hard pretzels into bbq sauce. I like to eat oreos or chocolate chip cookies with orange juice, not dipping, just as an addition. I prefer nearly burned and then made cold chocolate chip cookies to normally baked ones. I drink milk when I have pizza or spaghetti.

I am sure there are more but those are what I remembered off the top of my noodle.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    When I make cheese dip in the crockpot, I scrape the burned cheese of the sides and eat it
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    My son dips chocolate chip cookies in sour cream
  • rickmillercpil
    rickmillercpil Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I eat green grapes and green olives together.
  • rickmillercpil
    rickmillercpil Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My sisters all can't stand having their food touch. I say any plate is big enough; just stack. Peas and Jello and gravy all running together? Yum!
  • guysgal1174
    guysgal1174 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to always have a glass of milk when I ate spaghetti
    Frank's hot sauce and white vinegar on plain popped corn
    Frozen girl guide cookies
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    A Fried egg on top of my 1/2 cup of cottage cheese....
  • bowsontoes
    bowsontoes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I eat salad with my hands. I hate dressing so it's a little less gross.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    PB2 on steak. As a kid i used to dip pizza crust in soda. My favorite bizarre wrap as of late is a la tortilla factory low carb wrap with PB2, sugar free grape jelly, fresh mint,apple, smoked turkey and a few cashews
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    when I eat chicken wings. I CLEAN them. Like to the bone. Crunchy bits and all.

I thought everyone did that... hahaha :p

when I was a kid I used to have jam on cheese sandwiches, is that weird?

• sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    As a teen, I ate a lot of canned peas, including sometimes cold and/or for breakfast.

Oh god, this has reminded me about a thing I'd totally forgotten about. I used to put cold canned butter beans on a sandwich with salad cream and black pepper. :o
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    My sister thinks I'm weird, but instead of regular canned beans, I use beans canned in tomato sauce for my tuna salad. Regular bean water leaves an odd taste, and draining the beans means more mayo. The tomato sauce is creamy and stretches a little bit of mayo a long way without affecting taste.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    when I eat chicken wings. I CLEAN them. Like to the bone. Crunchy bits and all.

I thought everyone did that... hahaha :p

when I was a kid I used to have jam on cheese sandwiches, is that weird?

Not weird. Jam and cheese sandwiches are the best. Jam and cheese on toast is even better.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just had some bologna with red wine vinegar for breakfast.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I used to sprinkle a little sugar on my lettuce leaf and wrap it up to eat :#
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese sandwich with jam on top then pickles in the jam. The combo of salty sweet.

One thing I have never gotten over is people who put salt on their cucumber.... tried just can't
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Any sandwich cookie or cracker I must take apart, eat the filling, and then eat the cookie/cracker. I'm 30 years old, not 10. What's wrong with me? :lol: Also, I like to eat the chocolate off of my Reese's and then eat the peanut butter. For Twix I eat the chocolate off, then the caramel, then the cookie.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Any sandwich cookie or cracker I must take apart, eat the filling, and then eat the cookie/cracker. I'm 30 years old, not 10. What's wrong with me? :lol: Also, I like to eat the chocolate off of my Reese's and then eat the peanut butter. For Twix I eat the chocolate off, then the caramel, then the cookie.

I do the exact same thing. Nutter Butter bars. I eat them layer by layer. Makes them last longer. :D
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »

I do the exact same thing. Nutter Butter bars. I eat them layer by layer. Makes them last longer. :D
    YES!! I forgot about those!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »

Nutter Butter bars HAVE to be eaten as layers, I don't think I could even eat it if I couldn't separate the wafers. I also tend to eat my crust first on sandwiches (pizza too if no one is looking). I dip my grilled cheese in either ketchup or hot sauce, and have to have buffalo sauce with french fries.