Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I don't have an ex.

How is that possible?

not even an ex-girlfriend?

..... although, I do know a guy in his late 40's who has never had a girlfriend.

He's now retired and happy; go figure.

Oh I'm a few years older than that guy, but I never had a real relationship apart from the one that led to marriage before, so never had to break up with anyone. Hope you don't think me abnormal but this has been going for 30 years now.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    do the things she said no to. my ex said that if i got my septum pierced she would never date me again. it worked. 17 years later i looked her up on facebook a while back. i didn't stalk her but she went and put her profile on private probably because i didn't reach out to talk to her. so just put her in the past. get over the hurt so it doesn't eat away at you and just move on.
  • Max_Adams25
    Max_Adams25 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm not gonna sleep around as I respect my ex. we are still good friends but he has to move back to US as work permit ended.
  • kaiwitzberger826
    kaiwitzberger826 Posts: 7 Member
    Do better. Be better. Not than them... but better than you were yesterday. Everyday is Chance to change and make progress! Get the ball rolling and never look back.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Either you're moving on or you're not moving on. Pick one.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I don't have an ex.

How is that possible?

not even an ex-girlfriend?

..... although, I do know a guy in his late 40's who has never had a girlfriend.

He's now retired and happy; go figure.

Oh I'm a few years older than that guy, but I never had a real relationship apart from the one that led to marriage before, so never had to break up with anyone. Hope you don't think me abnormal but this has been going for 30 years now.

abnormal? nope; not at all.

if you're happy, that's all kinds of awesome.

re5pext.
  • Motorsheen
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I had sex with hundreds of women after my divorce. Oh and got a puppy.....

what kind of puppy?
  • TitaniaEcks
    I dont sleep with randoms but i dont judge others who do.

No one said it had to be a random. Just find someone you like enough to sleep with and hang out with, then start a thing with him, and bing bang boom, your ex will be a fond memory.
  • Max_Adams25
    @TitaniaEcks I wouldn't know where to start.
  • TitaniaEcks
    Take it from this birch right here who's been around the block, fallen desperately in love and gotten her heart broken mercilessly several times to the point where I thought I would die... Life goes on the minute you replace the old flame. And the best part is you can still be friends because you didn't actually wrong him.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Give it time and allow yourself to heal.
  • Max_Adams25
    @SabotageinStilettos what's up love, you bored?
  • Motorsheen

Sounds like it starts in a trailer park and ends when you have absolutely no self respect left.

Well now, some double wides can be quite luxurious.

and... ending with no self respect? I started with no self respect and it went downhill from there.
  • Max_Adams25
    @SabotageinStilettos yes I can tell. I regret drinking and typing on here now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Sounds like it starts in a trailer park and ends when you have absolutely no self respect left.

Well now, some double wides can be quite luxurious.

and... ending with no self respect? I started with no self respect and it went downhill from there.

Sooo.. you're ripe for the picking then ;)