Looking for friends with open diaries! :)

Replies

• Tim_0932
    Tim_0932 Posts: 7 Member
    Open diary here too! Feel free to add!
  • orkla
    orkla Posts: 34 Member
    Open. Although a lot of it is in Norwegian, so might not be a big help.
  • talebatelm11
    talebatelm11 Posts: 8 Member
    Let's do it
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Mine is open :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Mine is open, feel free to add me.
  • my2getfit2018
    my2getfit2018 Posts: 22 Member
    Mine is open as well (hubby and I are both LCHF with moderate protein and limited sugar). Plus i'm a food blogger so my recipes will be printable once I add them to my website :)
  • oparadis8
    oparadis8 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open!!
  • PeteTheGamer2018
    PeteTheGamer2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Open diary here. Uk based
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Diary is open to friends, I try to aim for a net calorie goal between 1500-1800 (I save some during the week for social dining/drinks on the weekend). I eat a primarily plant-based diet but not exactly what you'd consider a "clean" eating. You're welcome to add me if you don't mind seeing chocolate and/or cookies logged daily.
  • twiceispretty
    twiceispretty Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me too! :) I'm always happy to have more friends!
  • boognish1972
    boognish1972 Posts: 83 Member
    I sent a friend request. Anyone else with an open diary, feel free to send a request my way; I like seeing how other folks navigate their caloric intake throughout the day.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Open here :)
  • redbird45
    redbird45 Posts: 7 Member
    Mine is open and I’d LOVE to have a ton of friends with open diaries to share ideas and encourage each other! Please add me as I don’t know how to do it!
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Im open! Add me! Im at alittle over 1,400 cals a day
  • PanicAtTheAbi
    PanicAtTheAbi Posts: 12 Member
    add me! open diary
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Please add me
  • vinceinalabama
    vinceinalabama Posts: 20 Member
    JDSapp4585 and anyone else for that matter; I think if you click on another member's name it will take you to their profile. Mid way down the page you can find a link that says: "add as a friend" or something similar to that. Just a lil to the left of center. Best of luck. Can anyone tell me how to make my diary open? Thank you very much. Vince. :)
  • JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    JDSapp4585 and anyone else for that matter; I think if you click on another member's name it will take you to their profile. Mid way down the page you can find a link that says: "add as a friend" or something similar to that. Just a lil to the left of center. Best of luck. Can anyone tell me how to make my diary open? Thank you very much. Vince. :)

Thanks Vince for the help. I figured out how to add friends shortly after my post however I'm still stumped on how to post pictures if anyone can help with that. On my phone there's no icon shown to insert an image. I have an Android phone if that makes a difference...

Thanks again
  • Dees_Living
    Dees_Living Posts: 12 Member
    My diary is open! Please add me
  • Leeah77MFP
    Leeah77MFP Posts: 25 Member
    Mine is open, add me