Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

Replies

• lorettadawkins2329
    lorettadawkins2329 Posts: 3 Member
    Just started 2 week Journey went from 260 to day is 220 in 6 month
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    you are most welcome :)
  • ShontaKevyette
    ShontaKevyette Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this ... Would really love to be a part of a community!!! Please feel free to add me or if someone could tell me how to invite people that would be fantastic! I can't do this alone. Peace and blessings!
  • frankchris28
    frankchris28 Posts: 3 Member
    hi , i'm doing my best to lose 98 pounds add me buddy :)
  • Yennyboops
    Yennyboops Posts: 13 Member
    Grocery shopping and meal prep tomorrow. What are some of your go to meals and/snacks for the week?
  • justfournoe16
    justfournoe16 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’m new. I’m in for the over 100lbs to lose!! I really need some encouragement to do this. I’ve lost 27lbs but have a long way to go.
  • SmeagolsBane
    SmeagolsBane Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I started with a weight of 354 with the end goal of 240. Glad to say I’m at 304 today so I’m a little under half way to it. 114 total pounds for weight loss. You can do this!!
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    You see the person above me? Yeah, he's a BOSS! Keep up the great work, everyone! Down 51lbs myself! 170 to go!
  • joycekoday_
    joycekoday_ Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Im new here and want to have more friends to motivate me in my weight loss journey. Feel free to add or message me. Thanks! x
  • Mommaleah3124
    Mommaleah3124 Posts: 6 Member
    I would really like to join you all. 1 have 110 to lose. My husband and children are all fit. My weight is at the point that it's affecting my health. Journaling my food is proving harder than I ever thought it would be. How do you folks stay honest with your journals?
  • Mommaleah3124
    Mommaleah3124 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all. Please add me too. I have 125 to lose. I'm a weight loss yoyo. I lose them regain plus. I would love support!
  • Wchild22
    Wchild22 Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me I have about 130 to go that seems so big
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Amazing responses, keep on going, I've added everyone and accepted the adds, great inspiration. We are here for each other, and to support one another. So excited to join the journey with new and old friends. This community is spot on, I wouldn't feel as determined without you lot so thank you... really!
  • foxpro51
    foxpro51 Posts: 3 Member
    I am new here. I am 6 foot and weigh 279. I need to loose about 79 pounds
    Earl from pittsburgh area. I am 67 years old. Hope this program works
  • foxpro51
    foxpro51 Posts: 3 Member
    My first fast day I had 900 calories of food. 1600 was the goal for the day
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi, I also need to 90+ lbs and are looking for mfp friends and fitbit friends for motivation. Feel free to add me everyone
  • pamlorbieski
    pamlorbieski Posts: 187 Member
    Yennyboops wrote: »
    Grocery shopping and meal prep tomorrow. What are some of your go to meals and/snacks for the week?

I am a vegetarian so my go-to list may look a little different, but this is what I bought this week.

Fresh greens for juicing -- kale, spinach
    pears, apples, carrots, celery for juicing
    frozen berries
    bananas
    lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers for salads
    zucchini
    spaghetti squash
    cauliflower
    frozen stir fry vegetables
    plain yogurt
    vanilla greek yogurt
    dozen eggs
    avocados
    beets
    quinoa
    Chickpeas

I like to roast a spaghetti squash and keep it in the fridge so I can just take out what I want for a meal and toss it in a skillet. I will also usually keep riced cauliflower on hand for the same thing. Then I can just toss either in a skillet with some quick veggies and protein option for a super quick meal. I will also boil eggs and keep in the fridge for quick meal or protein snack. I also like to make overnight oats to have for quick grab and go breakfast options. I like to snack on hummus with fresh veggies or maybe a handful of nuts, fresh fruit.

• princesspayton
    princesspayton Posts: 14 Member
    Sent a request to be friends! I have over 100 pounds to lose myself. Been on and off the wagon so to speak for awhile now but am back on and feel better motivated this time to make it work and ditch the weight! Anyone who wants to be friends can add me, we can do this guys! :-)
  • jodyrobsunrise
    jodyrobsunrise Posts: 1 Member
    I have still 100 LBS to lose too. I started at 336lbs and ended up in the hospital. I . lost 40 so far and am mlotivated for the additional weight to come off