True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Sometimes I use hand sanitizer in the washroom instead of actually washing my hands. I'm lazy like that.

Haha thanks is an awesome one. I can't say this hasn't occurred once or thrice.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Confession: I just took off my bra and a potato chip fell out.
    Those go for a lot on eBay!

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited April 2018
    NM he might find me. I gotta stop over sharing lmao
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Confession: I just took off my bra and a potato chip fell out.

I think the most important question is... did you eat it? :lol:

No, I didn’t! Whew. That makes me feel better :lol:
  • I confess I've never watched even one episode of walking dead or game of thrones. Everyone rants and raves around me and I check out of the convo. No clue.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2018
    I confess that even though I absolutely Love being with this Beautiful Hillbilly Guitar Player and he is Amazing to me... but unfortunately he isn't good for me he's a 50 year old confirmed Bachelor living the Musician's life and never committing himself fully to anyone but his music. I have decided to choose the Guy that is better for me, The Sweet Arborist who wants to make me happy and says he wants to grow old with me. Too soon??? Probably! :# But someone once told me when a good one comes along... not to let him get away by dedicating myself to someone who through no fault of his own isn't capable of truly being everything I need! Life is too short and can end in a heartbeat... We have to Live every day to it's fullest and let ourselves be truly Happy and truly Loved!

:heart: you deserve the best darlin..
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    I confess that even though I absolutely Love being with this Beautiful Hillbilly Guitar Player and he is Amazing to me... but unfortunately he isn't good for me he's a 50 year old confirmed Bachelor living the Musician's life and never committing himself fully to anyone but his music. I have decided to choose the Guy that is better for me, The Sweet Arborist who wants to make me happy and says he wants to grow old with me. Too soon??? Probably! :# But someone once told me when a good one comes along... not to let him get away by dedicating myself to someone who through no fault of his own isn't capable of truly being everything I need! Life is too short and can end in a heartbeat... We have to Live every day to it's fullest and let ourselves be truly Happy and truly Loved!

I absolutely love this and wish you the very best, beautiful! You can connect with and care for someone, perhaps even love them deeply, and still know you deserve more than what they're able or willing to offer. Congratulations on knowing your worth. <3<3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    IC I don't always wash my hands; after.

Do you spend the rest of the day sniffing them too?
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    IC this seems to be the only thread where people aren’t being condescending to each other under the pretext of “helping”
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2018
    kooshky wrote: »
    IC this seems to be the only thread where people aren’t being condescending to each other under the pretext of “helping”

This is chit chat. We aren’t here for helping we’re here for the condescension.

Haha LOVE it!