New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Anyone know where Enlightened is on sale on Long Island this week? I like this alerting one another on sales thing :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anyone know where Enlightened is on sale on Long Island this week? I like this alerting one another on sales thing :D
    I don’t know about sale but ibotta has 1.25 cashback and 2.50 cash back for chilly cow.

I feel badly for you guys halo top is always 2.99-3.99 at stores around me. I can’t believe it’s like 5 a pint by some of you guys !
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not new but returned (thank GOD)!
    Panera Bread’s Broth Bowls with soba noodles. If anyone here likes Asian food I HIGHLY recommend it.
    io4t6giyjkgc.jpeg
    8vl5qolz6o11.jpeg

Wow my bowls have never looked this good from Panera! That’s looks delicious!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member

Try the app flipp you can search products for sale in your area.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    I don’t know about sale but ibotta has 1.25 cashback and 2.50 cash back for chilly cow.

I feel badly for you guys halo top is always 2.99-3.99 at stores around me. I can’t believe it’s like 5 a pint by some of you guys !

Lol, it's $7.99 here...
  • SusanUW83
    SusanUW83 Posts: 152 Member
    Rubio's Chimichurri salmon tacos -- with a side of mixed greens. I usually turn it into salad to reduce calories.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    So, this is back

smokehouse-sausage.jpg

Really not worth the 560 calories. I remember loving it 4 years ago, I'm not sure what changed, but meh.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    SusanUW83 wrote: »
    Rubio's Chimichurri salmon tacos -- with a side of mixed greens. I usually turn it into salad to reduce calories.

Rubios anything lol. Their food is so good. I have a massive weakness.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Starbucks released two new drinks: The Ultra Caramel Frappuccino (420 calories for a grande) and the Triple Mocha Frappuccino (400 calories for a grande).

Normally I don't get excited over new frappuccino flavors.... but four words caught my attention: Cold Brew Whipped Cream.

"The Sweet Cold Brew Whipped Cream combines actual cold-brew coffee (not some sort of artificial powder version) and both dark caramel and white chocolate mocha sauces into one whipped topping."

*drools*

jo8brj8fygpc.png

You are the most dangerous person on MFP...

Agreed. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    I like the Pina colada thins! Yum!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited May 2018
    Forget the frap.... do you think they'd sell me just a grande cold brew whipped cream? That sounds divine.

Right?! I want that in a venti cup :D Soooo, a little off topic but...is anyone else really looking forward to (yet dreading) Cinco De Mayo? I show little restraint when it comes to chips and salsa, but I don't plan to miss out on delicious Mexican food! Enchiladas...oh man.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Forget the frap.... do you think they'd sell me just a grande cold brew whipped cream? That sounds divine.

Right?! I want that in a venti cup :D Soooo, a little off topic but...is anyone else really looking forward to (yet dreading) Cinco De Mayo? I show little restraint when it comes to chips and salsa, but I don't plan to miss out on delicious Mexican food! Enchiladas...oh man.

We're going camping. No problemo. ;)
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member

I'm staying off topic with you for a sec. did you see the skinny white enchiladas I made the other day? Delish! I posted the recipe, pics and my changes with the picture on the newsfeed. Also, skinnytaste.com has a great recipe for enchiladas.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Got it!