You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• flitabout38
    flitabout38 Posts: 48 Member
    Sadly this is my office culture. There’s some sort of treat in the break room every day. Every. Day. There’s no such thing as healthy here lol h4svvbeoy8z3.jpeg

That looks like a heart attack/diabetic coma in the making!!!
  • wheeee123
    wheeee123 Posts: 19 Member
    Thought of another one... when you dip pork rinds in guacamole
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    edited May 2018
    I want to say I am sorry for bringing up CICO , I will not do that again , I love our group and I love we are nice and good to each other .I would never say mean things to someone , so I shouldn't have made fun . so yeah sorry :neutral:
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2018
    ...Take Layne seriously in this video
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MuJIFe-UkZ4&t=7s
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    wheeee123 wrote: »
    Thought of another one... when you dip pork rinds in guacamole

Guilty >:)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    Not just a donut shop experience either. I can't walk down certain rows in the grocery nearest my house due to the sugary sweet smell. I have to do quick in and out purchases only there, around the parameter.
  • ThreeLilBirdsFarm
    ThreeLilBirdsFarm Posts: 15 Member
    You start looking up recipes for soap or candles to use up the extra bacon fat that you have been saving.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    You start looking up recipes for soap or candles to use up the extra bacon fat that you have been saving.

Have you found any good ones? I had never even thought of that.....oh wait. I never have any left over after licking my plate clean.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    LOL :D
  • melissaentwistle3
    melissaentwistle3 Posts: 23 Member
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    You die a little bit inside when you see someone pour out the pickle juice when the pickles are all gone.

So....I’m new to this... what’s with the pickle juice?

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    You die a little bit inside when you see someone pour out the pickle juice when the pickles are all gone.

Taste, but mainly it is a good source of salty electrolytes.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member

Pickle juice is a quick and tasty boost of sodium which helps restore electrolytes. It can kick keto flu in like 20 mins flat, or help with a myriad of other symptoms caused by low-sodium. Pickle juice is a keto staple for many people, especially during the fat adaptation period, but is always good to have on hand as a ketogenic diet does require sodium supplementation :)
  • ccol4him
    ccol4him Posts: 79 Member
    - oh and also... When almost every person outside this forum on MFP irritates the living crap out of you.
    Especially when you're on induction.

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,673 Member
    edited May 2018
    When you use your remaining 200 calories and slather olive oil mayo on chicken towards your fat goal for the day. (tonight)

(I know it won't be necessary to count calories - I'm a newbie working up to that.)
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    When you accuse the barista at Starbucks of adding in three packets of Splenda to your iced tea when she swears she only put in one, and you spit out diet lemonade from Chick Fil A you used to love because suddenly, Splenda is grossly over-sweet even though you used to use it on everything!