My One Day Snickers Bar Story

Options

Replies

• DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Suspense is killing me, OP! Did you poop yet?
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I may need to try this Snickers cleanse. Ha!
    Omg this is a thing. Snickers Cleanse!!! XD
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to do this now. HAHAHAHAHA
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful. <3 And now I want one of those giant Reese's,
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    #getupthere bump

Best necro bump ever.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    *runs up to thread and gives it a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug*

Oh how I've missed you. *sniffle*
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    #getupthere bump

This is the best thread ever! Thank you for the bump.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,595 Member
    Options
    @JeromeBarry1 I am sad to report that the protein quality of the Snickers (and Bounty) protein bars is very suspect as approximately half of the protein content appears to come from collagen. However i am thinking of maybe doing a day or two of the op's protocol, plus perhaps a ... something with fiber and protein and maybe some vitamins as I have a bit more room than the OP.... But I don't want to fall below 120g protein and 38g fiber... so the candy bars are only allowed to fill in the rest!!! :wink:
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    This is crazy cool...awesome story!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    @JeromeBarry1 I am sad to report that the protein quality of the Snickers (and Bounty) protein bars is very suspect as approximately half of the protein content appears to come from collagen. However i am thinking of maybe doing a day or two of the op's protocol, plus perhaps a ... something with fiber and protein and maybe some vitamins as I have a bit more room than the OP.... But I don't want to fall below 120g protein and 38g fiber... so the candy bars are only allowed to fill in the rest!!! :wink:

Now I'm sad. :'(
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »

Throw in a Quest bar or two with your Snickers bars. Good to go.

Or team up a few candy bars with a quality protein powder...

(I've actually already done this "experiment" before, but didn't document it beyond my food log...probably because I was not proud of those particular days. But if I call it an "experiment", I could do it without any guilt whatsoever!)

I think you've just given a new .... reason (not an excuse), for a certain day of eating.

Just need to gather a few more stat's - and a paragraph write up. And I guess pre-planned would help.

No need to call it a refeed day or meal anymore.

Hmm, need to think of some experiments to run.