What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    We have a day where we are supposed to show up in our traditional national costumes; it is still rather tight but at least the buttons close. Every mm I can lose till Friday is a win!
  • My mini goal is to lose at 15 lbs by my ‘50th Birthday which is next month
  • DawnBarstow
    DawnBarstow Posts: 14 Member
    I really want to get to 9 stone, I'm the biggest I've ever been as a UK size 12 and it's mainly just to my laziness so I'm going to get more active and keep a track on my calorie intake without trying a specific diet - just moderation because I want a lifestyle change x
  • soycheezy
    soycheezy Posts: 6 Member
    My first mini goals are to drop under 20st for the first time in years, then to drop to my lightest weight in the past year (under 277lb), then to drop from morbidly obese to obese! I'm playing the long game here but its good to keep these mini goals in mind :blush:
  • butterflycutie1
    butterflycutie1 Posts: 23 Member
    I would like to be 125 by memorial weekend.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Goal is to get into the 150’s by June 2 (my birthday) CW 164.4

My goal is to be at 155 by m birthday, June 7, current weight 160.6
  • BloopInAHat
    BloopInAHat Posts: 12 Member
    I want to be at 100 kilos (or smaller!) by the end of the year. I'm only 3 weeks in and it's going well so far... fingers crossed it continues!
  • Musicalpolarbear
    Musicalpolarbear Posts: 21 Member
    I want to get back to the weight I was on my wedding day. 13.5lb to go!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Now that I'm making it through the day without a nap, I'm shooting for a minimum of a 30 minute walk, 3 times a week. Then clearance from the docs and 5Ks and lifting again. Weight goal is 5 lbs in May. The big picture mini goal is to be healed enough to get into the water again.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    OHFlamingo wrote: »
    Photos with my Granddaughter who is graduating from College in the middle of this month! Got a new dress, too!
    Enjoy! :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!