So, flat Earthers...

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Seriously?
    You guys are just goofing.
    There’s no people that actually think this are there?

Oh I suppose you’re going to tell me that the moon landing was real too?!?

It actually happened.....in the desert of Arizona.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Okay I will say this.. I do think the moon landing is suspect. Especially since we can’t go back. I mean that’s weird, right?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Okay I will say this.. I do think the moon landing is suspect. Especially since we can’t go back. I mean that’s weird, right?

The moon is flat too you know
  • caco_ethes

The moon is flat too you know

Oh.

Well then that explains the wires and duct tape
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Momepro wrote: »

I don't know what happened to the rest of my post, lol. The link is to a page that also believes dinosaurs are fake news, and that all tge fossils are planted and created by archeologists to sell museum tickets or something.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Seriously?
    You guys are just goofing.
    There’s no people that actually think this are there?

Oh I suppose you’re going to tell me that the moon landing was real too?!?

You believe on the moon???
  • caco_ethes
    What about the Russians? They went to the moon too.

You can't trust them.

:D

Whaaat? I don’t think that’s true. I think only Americans have
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Some people don't even believe that Jesus Christ sacrificed his whole weekend for the sins of the world!

rdyvfgrvzgcj.gif
  • caco_ethes
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    OMG. I’m sorry I started this.

I hope you guys are kidding and that I don’t understand the sarcasm.

The moon landing happened. There’s is nothing that is suspect.

Not trying to shake up anyone’s world view, I just think it’s odd that NASA wants to go back to the moon and is hoping to have the technology to do so by 2020. Ehh.. what?
  • caco_ethes
    OMG. I’m sorry I started this.

I hope you guys are kidding and that I don’t understand the sarcasm.

The moon landing happened. There’s is nothing that is suspect.

Not trying to shake up anyone’s world view, I just think it’s odd that NASA wants to go back to the moon and is hoping to have the technology to do so by 2020. Ehh.. what?

That was in the 60’s. They haven’t been back since. Lol. A lot has changed. They need to build a new style of manned space craft for that purpose.

I used to work in Aerospace on the Orbiter program. My dad worked on Apollo and Orbiter. I know a bit about it.

Right now, they know how to do it. But, they don’t have an aircraft that can do it. It has to land and take off again without refueling. We don’t have anything with that capability. They should just hire Elon Musk. He’ll figure it out.

No I mean I saw an interview with a guy from NASA and he said “would I go back to the moon? In a nanosecond. Unfortunately we don’t have the technology to get there. We did, in the 60s, but that technology has been destroyed.” It just had me scratching my head.

I don’t think this is the forum to discuss such things which is too bad because I’m genuinely interested in what you know. I find it all very fascinating. But I also don’t want to start anything. Lol.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I assume at this point 99% of flat earthers are just trolling for reactions and dont actually believe it.

Like some of them apparently claim Australia doesn't exist. Cant most flat earthers (mainly americans from what i have seen) drive to the southern hemisphere and prove it exists for themselves. Like drive down to south america, to the same lattitude that australia exist at?

Like I would like to meet a flat earther, just to understand how their minds work. What else do they believe?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5685147/Flat-Earthers-insist-Australia-FAKE-country-biggest-hoax-created.html

I wonder if flat earthers do travel very far?

I can’t believe they do. The image of a flat earthier I have is a 3rd generation homeschooled person who has never travelled more than 30 km away from where they were born.

Wouldn’t one short plane ride destroy most flat earther beliefs. Just not being able to see New York, London and Sydney at the same time should be enough, right?
  • caco_ethes
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I assume at this point 99% of flat earthers are just trolling for reactions and dont actually believe it.

Like some of them apparently claim Australia doesn't exist. Cant most flat earthers (mainly americans from what i have seen) drive to the southern hemisphere and prove it exists for themselves. Like drive down to south america, to the same lattitude that australia exist at?

Like I would like to meet a flat earther, just to understand how their minds work. What else do they believe?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5685147/Flat-Earthers-insist-Australia-FAKE-country-biggest-hoax-created.html

I wonder if flat earthers do travel very far?

I can’t believe they do. The image of a flat earthier I have is a 3rd generation homeschooled person who has never travelled more than 30 km away from where they were born.

Wouldn’t one short plane ride destroy most flat earther beliefs. Just not being able to see New York, London and Sydney at the same time should be enough, right?

It’s surprisingly difficult to convince them otherwise once they’ve settled into flat earth logic.