Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @dkayingram I’m going wild at a wedding tomorrow night. Gotta have fun sometimes!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    LOL enjoy! No regrets :).
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Happy Friday Donna :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    It's great coming home from a trip and not feeling like you've blown everything out of the water!! Great job...
  • dkayingram
    Hey guys,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a splurge after coming home from being away so today and this week is getting back on track for me. Like I said in the past getting off would derail me but now, it is so much easier to OMAD for the week. Nothing to think about except one amazing meal at the end of the day!
    Hopefully when I do my WI on Friday it will be down, I am really hoping to shed the 180's once and for all.

Happy Monday ya'll!
  • minigrrll
    Good luck on getting out of the 180s...
  • EstrangedTiger
    :)
  • dkayingram
    Hi Everyone,

hope you have had a great week. My week has been crazy busy and my eating has suffered, But I own it and know where I failed and am laser focused. I am back up to 182.6 which is +1 for a two week period. Not proud of it, but not shocked either. It is what it is.

I fell off the track but I am not off the rails. So just move on and get back to the plan which works!!!1

Hope everyone has a great weekend, sun is coming to TN this weekend and i can't wait! 80's next week!!!!!1

• EstrangedTiger
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

hope you have had a great week. My week has been crazy busy and my eating has suffered, But I own it and know where I failed and am laser focused. I am back up to 182.6 which is +1 for a two week period. Not proud of it, but not shocked either. It is what it is.

I fell off the track but I am not off the rails. So just move on and get back to the plan which works!!!1

Hope everyone has a great weekend, sun is coming to TN this weekend and i can't wait! 80's next week!!!!!1

Was a really nice day in Alabama!

You have got this, no biggie!

• minigrrll
    One pound is nothing, it will be gone before you know it!
  • dkayingram
    Hey everyone,

I am weighing a day early because of a dinner event tonight. And I feel like I have had a great week finally after a couple of weeks of struggling.

Last week 182.6
    This week 179.6

Loss of 3 lbs OMG OMG what??!!!!!!! It just shows that staying focused and on the plan does pay off!!!

Stay strong OMADers :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    AWESOME!!
  • minigrrll
    OMG indeed!! Great job... :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Very nice! I like that it wasnt all or nothing for you and you maintained well. Then when you got back in BAM! Congrats!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Donna you're doing awesome!!! :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Great drop, Donna!!!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Boom!
  • dkayingram
    The "boom" drop was great but I remained the same this week. I am okay with that, and am realizing it will come off slower now just because I am about 20lbs or so away from maintenance. I have started to think of what that number will be, I think for now I will say 155 but may eventually go lower, depending on how long it takes me to get there. I am hoping to be down to 175 by the end of the month. It is so weird for me to even use the word maintenance it just seems like it is too soon to start thinking about it, but I am closer than I have ever been!

Hope all you Mom's had a great day! It was a busy weekend for me with baseball but we did go out to eat last night. Had some of the best brisket and cornbread ever!

Happy Monday Ya'll!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    It is definitely not too soon, Donna! You're doing great!
  • EstrangedTiger
    dkayingram wrote: »
    The "boom" drop was great but I remained the same this week. I am okay with that, and am realizing it will come off slower now just because I am about 20lbs or so away from maintenance. I have started to think of what that number will be, I think for now I will say 155 but may eventually go lower, depending on how long it takes me to get there. I am hoping to be down to 175 by the end of the month. It is so weird for me to even use the word maintenance it just seems like it is too soon to start thinking about it, but I am closer than I have ever been!

Hope all you Mom's had a great day! It was a busy weekend for me with baseball but we did go out to eat last night. Had some of the best brisket and cornbread ever!

Happy Monday Ya'll!

Brisket. Oh yeah.