What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Breakfast: PB&j on white bread.
    Lunch: 2 mini wraps with quorn beef, radishes, peppers,spinach, soft cheese, and piccalilli. Pear, orange, banana.
    Dinner: Prawns sauteed with peppers and onions served on a baked sweet potato. Side of sauteed cabbage with mushrooms.
    Dessert/snack: Skyr yogurt with grape nuts, soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • newlifeambitions
    newlifeambitions Posts: 18 Member
    1400 calories
    Breakfast; large fruit plate ( melon, bananas/ raspberries)and coffee
    post am workout ; chocolate orange protein bar
    Lunch; tuna cakes and salad
    Post afternoon swim: homemade protein popsicle and an apple
    Dinner: bean chilli with roasted butternut squash
    evening: cup of tea and a box of raspberries or some salted edamame

If I feel like it possibly a Coke Zero!
  • Semele0
    Semele0 Posts: 114 Member
    Yesterday was:
    Breakfast: milk and coffee plus a mini yogurt plum cake
    Morning snack: some edamame beans
    Lunch: Valeriana, tomato, and chickpea salad + half a homemade chickpea burger + some certosa and a slice of bread
    Afternoon snack: I ate some cookies with my tea
    Dinner: My homemade parmigiana di melanzane
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    1400 calories
    Breakfast; large fruit plate ( melon, bananas/ raspberries)and coffee
    post am workout ; chocolate orange protein bar
    Lunch; tuna cakes and salad
    Post afternoon swim: homemade protein popsicle and an apple
    Dinner: bean chilli with roasted butternut squash
    evening: cup of tea and a box of raspberries or some salted edamame

If I feel like it possibly a Coke Zero!

Your dinner is two of my favorite things...and the correct answer is definitely a Coke Zero. ;)

Breakfast: oatmeal with soy milk, cinnamon, and brown sugar; banana
    Lunch: leftover ginger sesame tofu broccoli stir fry over rice
    Dinner: chickpea piccata over spinach; roasted butternut squash
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and diced onions/peppers, mixed berries and coffee
    Lunch: Mixed Green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Creamy tomato and spinach pasta with italian sausage, baby carrots
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: sausage links, pineapple, cantaloupe, mango, iced moka espresso.

Lunch: planning tuna salad, Club crackers, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, and broccoli.

Dinner: planning turkey-and-cheddar sandwiches with mixed corn, asparagus, and summer squash.

Snacks: I made vanilla pudding yesterday (what on earth possessed me), so I hope to have some of that after dinner!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = freshly Sliced deli turkey sandwich on honey wheat bread with freshly sliced deli American cheese, minneola tangelo, sea salt garden veggie straws

Dinner = roasted chicken breast cutlets dry rubbed in taco seasoning on top of rinsed black beans, roasted orange and green bell pepper strips, and shredded cheese
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast:strawberry & cream meal replacement & venti starbucks cold brew w/ sweet cream
    snack 1: 100g strawberries & 100g of pinapple
    Lunch: ranch tuna packet, sarah lee 90 cal bread lettuce tomato red onion & maybe popcorn
    snack 2: low fat greek caramel yogurt
    Dinner: eggplant parm
    Snacks 3 : debating between think thin protein cakes or buffbake chocolate sandwich cookies
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal - peaches and cream
    Lunch: homemade Philly Cheese steak bowl, strawberries and string cheese
    Afternoon snacks: Little Salad bar roasted pine nut hummus with baby carrots and a Halo
    Dinner: baked chicken breast, homemade mashed potatoes and a side salad with Ken's Light Parmesan & Peppercorn dressing
    After dinner snack: popcorn
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Either an omelette with mixed peppers and cheese or tuna with a pack of sabra hummus and pretzels
    Dinner: Probably stir-fry "chicken" with mixed veggies and riced cauliflower
    Dessert: Small piece of gooey butter cake leftover from the weekend

Went over yesterday so trying to lighten it up a bit today to compensate!
  • eleiter69
    eleiter69 Posts: 7 Member
    Breakfast: Steel cut oats, Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Turkey and mozarella cheese slice wrapped around a pickle, carrots
    Snack: Slice of mozarella cheese, apple, a couple pieces of beef jerkey
    Dinner: Salad with spinach, turkey, cheddar cheese, olives, a little bacon, avocado, green peppers, onions, and vinegar and oil.
    Lots of strong black coffee throughout the day
    Tonight is band practice, so probably a beer. :smiley:
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    edited May 2018
    Dentist this morning

Breakfast: Costa soya cappuccino with vanilla
    Lunch: Goats cheese sandwich fried with 5 grams of butter, spinach, radishes. Served with 25 grams tortilla chips.
    Dinner: omelette with onions, peppers, tomatoes, quorn garlic sausage and a soft white roll.
    Snacks: Skye with cocoa powder , and soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, sausage links, pineapple, cantaloupe, and coffee.

Lunch: another pre-packaged salad bowl, probably chicken Caesar; raw cucumbers and baby carrots if still hungry.

Snack: most likely a Kind bar from the cafe at work.

Dinner: seriously considering mac and cheese (from a blue box, of course) and steamed broccoli -- hot food and heavy food have not been agreeing with me lately, but I am so hungry and tired of tiny light meals!
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced onions/peppers, mixed berries and coffee
    Lunch: Mixed Green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: grilled bbq pork chops, lentil pasta, brocolli
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    after lunch yesterday was a total flop!

snack 2: were the buff bake cookies
    dinner : had chilis :'( 1 southwest eggrolls 3 honey chiptole chicken crispers
    snack 3: coconut cookies (130c) package

Breakfast:3 egg omelette (tomato, onion, green peppers & cheese) large iced black coffe w/ skinny syrup caramel pecan
    snack 1: 60g strawberries & 100g of pineapple
    Lunch: guineo escabeche ( green bananas, onions, peppers, green olives in vinegar) w/ baked chicken
    snack 2: low fat greek caramel yogurt
    Dinner: eggplant parm w/ side of spinach salad
    Snacks 3 : buffbake chocolate sandwich cookies
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Either a 3 egg omelette with peppers, onions, and cheese or protein pancakes, depending on how hungry I am then
    Snack: 1 banana cut up with strawberries, protein shake if I don't make protein pancakes
    Dinner: Morningstar "chicken" with veggies and cauliflower rice
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    1:00 PM: Chicken Parmesan Lean Cuisine, strawberries, carrots, string cheese

7:30 PM: SkinnyTaste baked pesto chicken, broccoli, side of Barilla protein plus pasta with marinara

And a snack of popcorn
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast: two eggs, scrambled with Muenster cheese and Rotel fire roasted tomatoes and chilies; a side of cooked spinach; instant plain Cream of Wheat with Truvia Nectar and apples cooked with cinnamon.
    Lunch: tuna with spinach and chopped cauliflower, seasoned with Old Bay; sliced mini cucumbers; a fruit salad of blackberries, strawberries, and canteloupe; Icelandic Provisions skyr
    Afternoon Snack: two mini protein angel food cakes (I made them in muffin tins) with PB2 and raisins
    Dinner: Shake N Bake pork chop; applesauce; red potatoes with rosemary and garlic and olive oil; broccoli and cauliflower
    Evening Snack: Enlightened Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream

The above will be just under 2000 calories. I'm in maintenance now, although I'm still working out the proper calories.
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Breakfast: a banana and some grapes

Lunch: "open faced" ham sandwich on a slice of health nut bread with a laughing cow light wedge and topped with tomato slices. A sliced yellow bell pepper dipped in some italian dressing.

Snack: 2 cinnamon graham crackers

Dinner: beef/mushroom burgers on flatout bread with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, relish and cheese! Soooooo yummy!!!!!!! And less than 250 calories for one "burger"!

Still have a few hundred calories left for a bedtime snack
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    my diary is public