Hey everyone, how well does this app work?

Juice_boi
Juice_boi Posts: 28 Member
I’m new and I just started using this app to track what I eat because I tend to over eat a lot. Is it a good app to use for this?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    The app works as well as you make it work - it's just a tool, you're the one controlling what and how much you eat.

If you use accurate database entries (you need to check the info in the entries you use) and are as accurate as possible in your tracking and logging to meet whatever goal you have, you will get the results you're after.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    It is a tool, you put it to good, or bad, use. First of all, you have to be willing to stop eating too much, or else you'll find ways around it, usually referred to as self-sabotage.
  • ravergirl1992
    ravergirl1992 Posts: 39 Member
    The best, lots of items are already in the system so you can make good use of the scanner on the app. But it's only as good as how accurate you are, so make sure you weigh everything that is fresh and log every single thing, right down to that one biscuit you took from a co-worker! Good luck.
  • Juice_boi
    Juice_boi Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you guys for the feedback I started being more serious about my fitness and conditioning when I got back from deployment but I just need a little help adjusting my diet. I really appreciate the advice guys!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    It's not magic, but it is a pretty helpful tool.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Momepro wrote: »
    It's not magic, but it is a pretty helpful tool.

The magic lies in the effort and discipline one puts into it. :)