Question of the Day- Day 21!!!

:heart: Question of the Day- Day 21!!!:heart: <
WOOHOO 3 full weeks of Question of the Days! YA BABY! :bigsmile:

Do you have any tattoos? If so how many and where?

*Me- Ok here we go lol I have each kids name on the inside of each wrist, a heart tattoo on my foot (me and my Grandma have matching), a starfish on the back of my neck, a butterfly on the inside of my righ ankle, a disgusting star tramp stamp I plan on covering when I get skinny and a dragonfly on my hip... the last 2 I was young and stupid when I got those go figure!

Replies

• horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    i have a heart with a arrow throw it and a cross on my back and i have a frog on my upper right leg.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I have 'strength' on my right wrist....that's all right now, but I plan to get more =)
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    None yet, but that will change in about 3 weeks. Getting a custom Polynesian style tattoo on my right calf.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    I have a small coloful owl on the top center of my back and a cartoony pigeon with a heart by him on my arm.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    I have a Goddess tatoo on my lower back. She represents my innerself - My Gram always told me: "The only one you can truly count on is yourself" I have found she is right. I got it two months after she passed away as a tribute to her and her words of wisdom.

I may get another... down the line. If I can find something else I want on my body forever.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    This is my first question of the day!!!

I have 5 tattoos so far! My first was a skull with crossbones and a cobra going through it black and grey with a red 13 on the forehead on my left side of my lovehandles, then I got a blue scorpion on my left foot (the color they turn under ultraviolet light), then a skull with pigtails and a gold tooth on my right side of my lovehandles, then a lily with ladybug on my left upper arm, and last was a bird that's blue with a stomach cancer ribbon in its mouth with grandpa under it on my right foot.
  • OnCmommy
    OnCmommy Posts: 40
    I have 2! A butterfly with a daisy on my ankle & a girly princess skull with a star eye patch on my left shoulder blade.
  • rt arm ([cover-up] cracked cranial w/ smoke from atop) left arm ([Beauty & the Beast] Snake wrapped around a Rose) ; rt forearm ( [my 2 daughters names] eldest daughter name ribbon scrolled on a Diamond & Superman logo w/ youngest daughters name) left forearm (Geisha woman) ; full back ([Koi Boy] Baby Boy holding on a Koi fish upwards)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    BUMP!
  • upper left arm: my oldest son's initials with a daisy underneath and the outline of his first tat (the Hatchetman guy) above his initials with his signature just over that.

upper right arm: my middle son's initials with a moon/star style arm band underneath it

outer left calf: my youngest son's initials with a sun/moon beneath it

(If I'd have known that I was going to have three kids, I wouldn't have started on my arms!! LOL)

just incase you were wondering, I already have three more tats in the works. And I have left room above the middle and the youngest sons' initials for outlines of their first tats!
  • I have a rose on my shoulder
    a pair of lips on my *kitten*
    for my birthday this year I plan to put my boys name somewhere but
    not sure where...
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    I have 2. I have a starfish too :) On the inside of my left ankle. And 3 sunflowers on my upper back.
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    :heart: Question of the Day- Day 21!!!:heart: <
    WOOHOO 3 full weeks of Question of the Days! YA BABY! :bigsmile:

Do you have any tattoos? If so how many and where?

*Me- Ok here we go lol I have each kids name on the inside of each wrist, a heart tattoo on my foot (me and my Grandma have matching), a starfish on the back of my neck, a butterfly on the inside of my righ ankle, a disgusting star tramp stamp I plan on covering when I get skinny and a dragonfly on my hip... the last 2 I was young and stupid when I got those go figure!

I love that you and your Grandma have matching tattoos!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    6....yeah looking at my pic you'd think no she don't look the type

1. a lizard on my right calf
    2. a teddy bear on my left calf
    3. "Patience" on my back right under my neck
    4. the clover from Horton Hears a Who on my inner left wrist
    5. an apple half painted red and half black and white with "Well, Don't you?" under it, left forearm
    6. a cartoon carrot with a beard on my right instep on my foot

with plans to get more
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    HA! My Gma rocks! She also has the matching starfish. We got the heart when I was 21 and the starfish about 2 years ago. She is seriously the coolest Grandma you will EVER meet!!!

&& Charmine, lips on your *kitten*!! SWWEEETTT!!