Apple Watch with this app

Juice_boi
Juice_boi Posts: 28 Member
Does anyone use any app to transfer your workout stats and keep better track of what you do as far as fitness wise I have an Apple Watch but the only thing that comes up is the steps but I want my workouts to show as well

Replies

• mezchick
    mezchick Posts: 7 Member
    Mine used to show up but now they don’t. My nutritionist said to not worry about my workout calories because I shouldn’t eat those anyway.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Are used to have everything all set up between my Old fit bit envious old MFP app. Just got a new iPhone ate and got a hammy down Apple Watch. Just got them sent together, so now I have to figure out how to sync the watch to the MFP app. Pass the Tylenol!
  • jcmhe
    jcmhe Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2018
    Is it a fitbit or Iwatch? Also you are supposed to eat those because they are helping with your calorie deficit unless you are starving, which sometimes happens. But you need to calculate your BMR and calories needed to deduct and make a deficit that way to start with.
  • joeboo81
    joeboo81 Posts: 28 Member
    I have an Apple Watch, and synced it with all the MapMy apps (MapMyRun, MapMyBike, MapMyWalk, MapMyFitness). Which are all associated with MFP, FYI. That's how I keep track of ALL my exercises. Once synced, your Watch Activity Ring will update with what's put into those apps, and those will also be added to MFP. I have an open diary if you want to look at it, and you can see my exercises that have all been logged via the MapMy apps/Apple Watch.
  • Juice_boi
    Juice_boi Posts: 28 Member
    joeboo81 wrote: »
    I have an Apple Watch, and synced it with all the MapMy apps (MapMyRun, MapMyBike, MapMyWalk, MapMyFitness). Which are all associated with MFP, FYI. That's how I keep track of ALL my exercises. Once synced, your Watch Activity Ring will update with what's put into those apps, and those will also be added to MFP. I have an open diary if you want to look at it, and you can see my exercises that have all been logged via the MapMy apps/Apple Watch.

Ohhhh okay so I need all the apps that go with this ???
  • joeboo81
    joeboo81 Posts: 28 Member
    Well, those are the apps I use. And you probably don't need all of them, just the ones you'll use. There are probably other apps out there too that'll do the same thing, just check the Watch app store. However, these are free and associated with MFP, so those are the ones I chose.