The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Great day and happy Tuesday group -
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Happy Terrific Tuesday Peeps. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Another rainy, gloomy day in my neck of the woods. (day 4) Putting a damper on my walking-but I have other way to get in some exercise of course. Have a great and successful day everyone!
  • hilsweet21
    hilsweet21 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Add me!
  • lylasmomma08
    lylasmomma08 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all! I just started Keto last Monday. I bombed on Mother’s Day but was back at it on Monday. Hope y’all don’t mind me joining your group!
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi there! I'd love to be added to this group! On Keto and could use the support! xoxo
  • db19732018
    db19732018 Posts: 49 Member
    Just turned 45 and am ready to turn back the clock.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Welcome newbies. We are glad to have you.
  • RandJ6280
    shele62 wrote: »
    Another rainy, gloomy day in my neck of the woods. (day 4) Putting a damper on my walking-but I have other way to get in some exercise of course. Have a great and successful day everyone!

It may APPEAR gloomy... but don't let it turn your mood gloomy... try something wild... go for a run in the rain. I love the rain.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Violent weather here. Back still painful so only the elliptical today. Maybe tomorrow will be better on all counts. Certainly could be worse.
  • lsoinva6591
    lsoinva6591 Posts: 1 Member
    OK, eights kids all successfully launched with 15 grandkids, still married to my best friend for 41years (she is a real Saint, an amazing lady, puts up with me) and now realizing I'm waaaaaay out of shape. Picture is from January 2018 at the Wedding Reception of one of our sons, hence the flower.

It is time to change my eating and work out routines.

Except for my wife' kids, and grandkids, computers are my life, so I've picked MFP to work with. Best I found.

Five years from now and I'm retiring from Lockheed Martin, great place to work.

Next!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Hope you all had a great day and evening!
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    Wicked storms tonight. Spent an hour mopping up water as it flowed into the house. I eventually won out it was a lot of free calories
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    shele62 wrote: »

It may APPEAR gloomy... but don't let it turn your mood gloomy... try something wild... go for a run in the rain. I love the rain.

It ended up being a beautiful day, and my mood didn't get gloomy! :) I love the rain too! I like to sit on my porch with a cup of coffee and soak up the peacefulness of it and the fresh, clean smell.
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    hi guys add me in, lets talk
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    OK, eights kids all successfully launched with 15 grandkids, still married to my best friend for 41years (she is a real Saint, an amazing lady, puts up with me) and now realizing I'm waaaaaay out of shape. Picture is from January 2018 at the Wedding Reception of one of our sons, hence the flower.

It is time to change my eating and work out routines.

Except for my wife' kids, and grandkids, computers are my life, so I've picked MFP to work with. Best I found.

Five years from now and I'm retiring from Lockheed Martin, great place to work.

Next!!

8 kids :o wow..
  • RandJ6280
    Rain off and on the rest of the next 10 days for us. #gottalovetheSouth #ihatehumidity #loverain
  • RandJ6280
    hi guys add me in, lets talk

Hi there, welcome