The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    You’re done now!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I've been pulling quite a bit of overtime lately, but I had to tell them I can't do it anymore. Between school, helping my mom, and my regular work schedule, it's too much for me. I'm worn out.
  • Bill_Keto
    Bill_Keto Posts: 108 Member
    1 more hour! Just allot of stupid people and small things today.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited May 2018
    Been busy moving parents when I'm not sleeping or working. Left my tablet at home last night, dammit. Work has been packed a little tighter with extra contracts, so not a lot of hangin' on site time, lots of driving though.... I drive 130 km in a town of 17,000, lol. Bloody alarm call at a car dealership last night, all would have been well since it was 1 hit and there didn't appear to be a problem, but, an emergency exit door from the offices upstairs was left unlocked so TOTAL search of complete building. And a smidge extra time taken to admire the new Chargers, Challengers, RAM trucks, and a Fiat or two.

Thanks for asking @jennifer_417. Cough is still hanging on... I sound like a smoker when I get to bed in the morning. Barky sort of bronchial cough, but no phlegm, so that's a plus.

What do you do, @Govenor25?
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    Got a poor cat in tonight that had his buttock sampled by a dog. He's going to be fine, but that had to hurt.
  • activities1
    Yum... beef, it’s what’s for dinner
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 601 Member
    Hi all. Been away from here for a while. Getting myself back to it. work until 6am, then hit the gym..
  • canadjineh
    Got a poor cat in tonight that had his buttock sampled by a dog. He's going to be fine, but that had to hurt.

Are you quite sure he wasn't 'shot by the neighbour?' >:)
  • canadjineh
    edited May 2018
    Random weirdness for your night shift entertainment: The world's fastest shed - street legal too. It's not a joke, I was listening to CBC radio last night on patrol and they did an interview. Here's a vid from Wales where he raced it on the Pendire Sands.
    https://walesonline.co.uk/road-legal-garden-shed
    te1wm4sp918i.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Sometimes it sucks to be right. Told some folks whose dog has cancer not to expect more than a couple days before he needs to be put down. They were back tonight.
  • canadjineh
    :'(
  • sufferlandrian
    Got in a beautiful ride in Glacier Park today. I'll send photos later. Got back and realized my bike computer never synced. I'll have to force the sync tomorrow. If it's not on Strava, it didn't happen. :smile:
  • canadjineh
    I love the Glacier/Waterton Parks combo. Spectaculahhh, dahling!
  • sufferlandrian
    sbvr6wifokjz.jpeg
    aegwmq7gtydw.jpeg
    njn4p9f7ny4a.jpeg
    4lo8snkl5mjk.jpeg
  • activities1
    Beautiful!!
  • sufferlandrian
    I love living in the Flathead Valley with Glacier National Park for a playground. :smile:
  • Bigovergrowndrk
    Bigovergrowndrk Posts: 30 Member
    I don’t want get up mom!!
    Ugh another long nap got ahead, thank god it’s Friday!!
  • jennifer_417
    Took this while out walking today.
  • sufferlandrian
    No offense Jennifer, I like where I exercise better. :smile:
    I'm not looking forward to this weekend. Another 62 hour shift. Should be my last one. The new vet is coming onboard Memorial Day weekend.
  • jennifer_417
    Haha fine by me! Your pics are beautiful, but I don't like being cold, lol!