Hockey Fans!?!

12346»

Replies

• sisu1975
    sisu1975 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2018
    gophermatt wrote: »
    Might jump on the Jets bandwagon after the butt-whooping they’ve given my Wild this series. Perhaps my team will be competitive for an entire period Sunday night.

;) Yay Jets!
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    edited April 2018
    Lowly Coyotes fan here.

So you are the one! :)
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Let’s Go Jackets! Beat the Caps.
  • ScribblyPrimate
    ScribblyPrimate Posts: 7 Member
    Wings, Caps, and Oilers fan most of the time. This year I'm rooting for WPG.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    edited May 2018
    tp9g192seslu.jpg
  • HarveysBud
    sisu1975 wrote: »
    I’m Canadian and from Ontario so you know I gotta always stand behind my leafs

I’m Canadian too from Ontario but I am not a fan of the Leafs. My favourite Canadian team is the Winnipeg Jets. But still a Chicago Blackhawks fan first!

Those Jets are looking pretty solid!!
  • HarveysBud
    I really need to take my kids to Hurricanes game this year.

It is a really cool sport.

I love that it has a mix of competing demands...like, a really high skill component, cardio, strength, toughness...and for apparently no reason everybody accepts that it is more or less OK to just throw down in the middle of the game and start fighting.

:D

giphy.gif

Do it. You'll love it. It's got a great vibe. And from what I hear, Canes tix are pretty cheap. !!
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud wrote: »
    I really need to take my kids to Hurricanes game this year.

It is a really cool sport.

I love that it has a mix of competing demands...like, a really high skill component, cardio, strength, toughness...and for apparently no reason everybody accepts that it is more or less OK to just throw down in the middle of the game and start fighting.

:D

giphy.gif

Do it. You'll love it. It's got a great vibe. And from what I hear, Canes tix are pretty cheap. !!

I'm sure we will...I've been to some games here it's just been a long time. Great vibe and very family friendly.

I'm thinking do this and follow it up with a trip to the ice rink and try out ice skating.

They actually love roller skating at a nearby place, so it could be a cool motivator to a new weekend activity option.

I have never actually tried ice skating myself and would like to try it out. I can roller skate on quads and do *minimal* like dancing type stuff but I see people there who are like dancing so great...it's just impressive.

The idea that these guys can have such mastery over it to play a sport hard as possible while doing it and go anywhere they want is amazing to me.

I love everything about what you just said. Especially getting out to a rink and throwing on some skates. I'm from Toronto, and hockey is literally a way of life as a kid. Skates on at 2 year's of age kind of thing. I hope you really do give it a try. I really do!
  • sisu1975
    sisu1975 Posts: 28 Member
    Let’s go Jet’s! I ♥️ Big Buff! #33!
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member

Hell yes! GOOOOO JETS GOOOOO!!! Pound them stupid Golden Knights
  • HarveysBud

Agreed!!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    1g2lr3o1j874.png
  • HarveysBud
    1g2lr3o1j874.png

Golfing!
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member

http://giant.gfycat.com/KlutzyShockedHectorsdolphin.gif
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Let's go Caps!!!
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Come on Vegas. One more win and the second worst fanbase in the NHL will have another season off!