100lbs Down (And a progress pic if I'm brave enough)

124»

Replies

• JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    Davidaw86 wrote: »
    Jadub729 wrote: »
    You look amazing! Good job on your hard work!

Thank you Jadub, and everyone else who commented on this. I'm now 20lbs down further from this now (170 lbs). Here is an updated picture.

jq6s7lv500ew.jpg

Great job David. I'm astonished at the difference in such little time. Ironically I also work at a school and started my journey in August (the day of that solar eclipse to be exact) and as of last week am down 46 pounds. I'm estimating another 31 pounds to my goal of 140# but really need to see how I look as I get closer. I'm only 5'4" so not supposed to weigh much. Once I hit my goal it'll be a near 100 pound weight loss from my heaviest of 240#. I've tried losing weight before but always put most of the loss back on after quitting. I started in August at 218#.

Like you, I only wished I had done this sooner. If I had found this site 6 years ago when I started working at the school who knows where I'd be now. I definitely get my exercise here but still get some in at home plus weights.

BTW, how tall are you? You look pretty tall in the before pics.
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    That's so impressive! Congratulations!
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    edited May 2018
    JDSapp4585 wrote: »
    Great job David. I'm astonished at the difference in such little time. Ironically I also work at a school and started my journey in August (the day of that solar eclipse to be exact) and as of last week am down 46 pounds. I'm estimating another 31 pounds to my goal of 140# but really need to see how I look as I get closer. I'm only 5'4" so not supposed to weigh much. Once I hit my goal it'll be a near 100 pound weight loss from my heaviest of 240#. I've tried losing weight before but always put most of the loss back on after quitting. I started in August at 218#.

Like you, I only wished I had done this sooner. If I had found this site 6 years ago when I started working at the school who knows where I'd be now. I definitely get my exercise here but still get some in at home plus weights.

BTW, how tall are you? You look pretty tall in the before pics.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm 5'10" with no shoes. So I'm definitely nearing my weight goal before I start trying to gain some definition and muscle tone. I just need my gut to catch up with my waist size, lol.
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    That's so impressive! Congratulations!

Thank you SFJULES. I'm just happy to be in a medium shirt now.

And thank you everyone else for the kind words too. They are a huge help in this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!