Something You Hate

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Just 5 mins ago I was walking out of the supermarket and a woman was digging in her purse looking for 3 quarters for her kids to get gumballs out of the gumball machine. She told her son sorry she didn't have any....I had pocket full of change so I offered her 3 quarters.....she looked disgustedly at me and just put her hand up at me and didn't say a word....like a talk to the hand kind of thing. I wanted to say *kitten* you lady.....but I just said nothing and walked out. No need to yell at a woman in front of her kids, but why not just say no thank you if you don't want my quarters?

I like gumballs......

do you still have the quarters?

Damn it, why didn’t I think to add that to my reply? I need sleep.

no worries.

I'm happy to share the gumballs.

.... you get the green ones.

I’ll take it. I wasn’t aware there was a hierarchy of gumball colors. :joy:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Just 5 mins ago I was walking out of the supermarket and a woman was digging in her purse looking for 3 quarters for her kids to get gumballs out of the gumball machine. She told her son sorry she didn't have any....I had pocket full of change so I offered her 3 quarters.....she looked disgustedly at me and just put her hand up at me and didn't say a word....like a talk to the hand kind of thing. I wanted to say *kitten* you lady.....but I just said nothing and walked out. No need to yell at a woman in front of her kids, but why not just say no thank you if you don't want my quarters?

I like gumballs......

no worries.

some of the colors have magical powers

allegedly
  • skctilidie

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Is that so? I suppose I ought to do my research before accepting any of these magical gumballs in that case.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    Pettiness.....what is pride and what is important? If anything created on this thread moves the needle in an extreme manner in any direction for you.....go kiss your kids, your wife, husband, your dog cat or whatever you love and get grounded.

We are both social warriors.

And you are about to lose so *kitten* hard it will be on cnn.

I hate Judo players!

What?

Judo is about getting people to attack and then using their own energy to hit them with the planet.

I see.

Well I'm pretty versed in most combat sports, unfortunately judo wasn't one of them.

And no, I've never been much of a social warrior either. Not even sure what you meant by that.

I hope you are ok.

Social Warrior

socialwarrior.net

Best Marketing solutions for your social media accounts! Buy youtube views or instagram followers or facebook fans or twitter followers or everything you like

Are you buying friends on MFP? I'd prefer you to pay me in cash @bojack3

I need more cash....I have only been able to afford 38 friends!
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    Pettiness.....what is pride and what is important? If anything created on this thread moves the needle in an extreme manner in any direction for you.....go kiss your kids, your wife, husband, your dog cat or whatever you love and get grounded.

We are both social warriors.

And you are about to lose so *kitten* hard it will be on cnn.

I hate Judo players!

What?

Judo is about getting people to attack and then using their own energy to hit them with the planet.

I see.

Well I'm pretty versed in most combat sports, unfortunately judo wasn't one of them.

And no, I've never been much of a social warrior either. Not even sure what you meant by that.

I hope you are ok.

Social Warrior

socialwarrior.net

Best Marketing solutions for your social media accounts! Buy youtube views or instagram followers or facebook fans or twitter followers or everything you like

Are you buying friends on MFP? I'd prefer you to pay me in cash @bojack3

I need more cash....I have only been able to afford 38 friends!

Maybe you just need cheaper friends.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
  • Motorsheen

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Is that so? I suppose I ought to do my research before accepting any of these magical gumballs in that case.

..... or you can just trust me.

• skctilidie

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

I could...but would it be wise?
  • slimgirljo15

He knows why. Jealous? :laugh:

Fine fine

@slimgirljo15 :flowerforyou:

This isnt the adore thread :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2018

Fine fine

This isnt the adore thread :laugh:

You spelled noogies wrong

My bad..

This noogies the adore thread :laugh:
    Nope .. doesn't make sense
  • Motorsheen

Fine fine

<3 all the way around.

Re5pext.
  • Motorsheen

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Wise?

I can't lie.

So...... Nope.

Heck, I can't even trust myself.

• skctilidie

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Wise?

I can't lie.

So...... Nope.

All good. I’m not sure I trust myself half the time.
  • Motorsheen

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Wise?

I can't lie.

So...... Nope.

Half the time?

That's .500

If you bat .500 in the big league, you're an All Star and potentially a Hall of Fame recipient.

You Win.

• skctilidie

I like gumballs......

no worries.

allegedly

Wise?

I can't lie.

So...... Nope.

Half the time?

That's .500

If you bat .500 in the big league, you're an All Star and potentially a Hall of Fame recipient.

You Win.

YES! Always wanted to be an All Star, but never thought it was possible, given my tendency towards being a complete klutz.
  • People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.

I was just complaining about this! Not paychecks, that's not an issue. But monthly bonuses. I make my bonus quota every month. So therefore I made April's.... it's now May 18th and I haven't received it yet. I know it is forthcoming but really come on, I did my part.. last month! So cough it up!
  • whoabilly
    whoabilly Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2018
    I hate when I run out of k-cups and have to make coffee like a goddamn dinosaur.
  • People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.

I was just complaining about this! Not paychecks, that's not an issue. But monthly bonuses. I make my bonus quota every month. So therefore I made April's.... it's now May 18th and I haven't received it yet. I know it is forthcoming but really come on, I did my part.. last month! So cough it up!

so frustrating. I have to go up to bat for my employees on a weekly basis to ensure they can feed their family... its always the same pos that just don't really care and Ive had it.