What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    i2zqjmzy1wp9.jpg
    Ceasar salad with mozzarella cheese and rice cakes
  • ElC_76
    9x46y5gozo6m.jpg
    Stir fry tofu and mixed vegies wuth cracked pepper and a dash of balsamic vinegar
  • mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    7kpnfzpha24y.jpeg

A little mix from the salad bar
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Linguine mixed with spiralized courgette, Marcella Hazan's ragu, roast broccoli, parmesan.
    rcwcfu6trptm.jpeg

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    otxbg0uhite5.jpg
    9p0qk20j7f1i.jpg

Made protein banana bread today for days when I'm too lazy to make a shake. Used baking powder instead of baking soda because I was too lazy to look for it, so it puffed up more than it should have. It turned out good, though.

Recipe??
  • ElC_76
    3cmpjasrc0ah.png

Today's lunch
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited May 2018
    otxbg0uhite5.jpg
    9p0qk20j7f1i.jpg

Made protein banana bread today for days when I'm too lazy to make a shake. Used baking powder instead of baking soda because I was too lazy to look for it, so it puffed up more than it should have. It turned out good, though.

Recipe??

It doesn't have the texture of banana bread because it's mostly protein powder and has no flour, but the heavy cream makes a big difference in taming the texture into something softer and smoother - cooked protein powder without fat tends to feel mouth drying and rubbery. It took more than 30 minutes for me. The resulting loaf was about 620 grams total after it cooled down, so the "slice" in this recipe is 60-62 grams. The deeper color on the outside is not because it's overcooked, but because the eggs in it gave it an "egg wash" effect. The butter listed in the ingredients is for greasing, I needed a bit less than that, but it didn't feel like it was worth changing the amounts in the calorie calculator to remove 2 grams of butter.

jtv4ymcz1cml.png

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Eggplant lasagnas
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    ksy1pg7q4xm1.jpg
    Vitamix potato soup (OMG turned out so good! And so simple!) With pita slices
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Air fried prawns, cucumber salad, sriracha.
    aoxrao1n89wx.jpg
  • ElC_76
    acpgee wrote: »
    Air fried prawns, cucumber salad, sriracha.
    aoxrao1n89wx.jpg

Interesting.. I'm going to try it