Something You Hate

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.

I was just complaining about this! Not paychecks, that's not an issue. But monthly bonuses. I make my bonus quota every month. So therefore I made April's.... it's now May 18th and I haven't received it yet. I know it is forthcoming but really come on, I did my part.. last month! So cough it up!

so frustrating. I have to go up to bat for my employees on a weekly basis to ensure they can feed their family... its always the same pos that just don't really care and Ive had it.

Oh no, that is *kitten*! I would be so frustrated! I don't need my bonus to put food on the table, so I shouldn't complain but I do like to use it for fun stuff and I want to do some extra shopping this weekend! LOL
  • People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.

I was just complaining about this! Not paychecks, that's not an issue. But monthly bonuses. I make my bonus quota every month. So therefore I made April's.... it's now May 18th and I haven't received it yet. I know it is forthcoming but really come on, I did my part.. last month! So cough it up!

so frustrating. I have to go up to bat for my employees on a weekly basis to ensure they can feed their family... its always the same pos that just don't really care and Ive had it.

Oh no, that is *kitten*! I would be so frustrated! I don't need my bonus to put food on the table, so I shouldn't complain but I do like to use it for fun stuff and I want to do some extra shopping this weekend! LOL

This is why I drink at work.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    People who lack the sense of urgency in getting their employees paid... you get your paycheck on time without question every week, don't you? Irks me to no end...Ive been copping attitude all morning.

This is why I drink at work.

Well that's better than what I do at work! ;):D:D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited May 2018
    Not so innocent bystanders.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I hate working in my front yard cleaning up branches and trees from a bad storm and the utility company working on the power lines stop and ask if my boss or if the homeowner is around......
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Starbucks. Like, how is that coffee?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    capriqueen wrote: »

I'm not a huge fan. Last one I had Monday tasted burnt. I've had better $1 gas station coffee.
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    capriqueen wrote: »

I'm not a huge fan. Last one I had Monday tasted burnt. I've had better $1 gas station coffee.

Doesn't it taste burnt a lot? When I first moved to the US and tried it, I thought it was me.

Gas station coffee works but is often too sugary. Now I completely quit coffee.
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    I hate migraines especially when at work and people insist on talking to you.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Showboaters

Although it's funny when they land on their *kitten*.

It sure is! Reminds me of my old boss. Builds a 5 million dollar house on the escapement. Pays his employees at the time nil. Loses house in a year. I laughed my *kitten* off.

Serves him right. I'd buy a cheap *kitten* house and spend or save the money for much more important things.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    when people are late for a meal meetup

Geez keep ya hair on, Im coming a long way, I'll be there shortly.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    The tummy eating itself feeling. :#
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Holes in the toes or heels of socks. They go straight to the garbage.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,081 Member
    Holes in the toes or heels of socks. They go straight to the garbage.

Amen
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Raw onions. But I’ll eat the heck outta sautéed onions. Weird right!??