What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Got done doing the updates on my IG, YT, and others social channels. Been a long, good morning of content.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Oh, and setting up the nee drawing tablet. Really excited to get back to the digital arts side of multimedia.

frgvoo0o809t.jpeg
  • Sedge811
    Sedge811 Posts: 1 Member
    One Last Round Battlefield 1 before goin to bed ;)
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    q6q11t4q9fyz.jpg

Woke from nap.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Freezing my *kitten* off because I decided to go for a walk without a coat because I wanted my hair to dry nice...because that's important when sitting at home...but it's windy as hell so I'm sure I look like a disheveled mess right now.
    Long curly hair windblown dry...not a pretty sight
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Freezing my *kitten* off because I decided to go for a walk without a coat because I wanted my hair to dry nice...because that's important when sitting at home...but it's windy as hell so I'm sure I look like a disheveled mess right now.

I'm sure it looks better than you let on ;):)

I'm making supper and watching tv
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

What makes it the worst date?
  • scottkane2
    scottkane2 Posts: 15 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Somehow... I doubt that is not a pretty sight ;)
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Reading about brain tumors in cats.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

Sorry you had to go through that but you make me laugh. Just watchin women's softball
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    Ralphone wrote: »

Sorry you had to go through that but you make me laugh. Just watchin women's softball

Oh he was fine, I was the issue!

Oh let me count the ways! This is gonna be a longer :D

First I should mention I didn’t want to go on the date. It was a double date and I was doing it for my friend so I didn’t exactly show up looking my best. And upon meeting him I instantly regretted that decision. Then the guy starts telling me about his job and he could have been talking gibberish. His level of intelligence far surpasses mine, I had no clue what he was talking about. Like none. He probably thought I was a moron. We decided to eat before going to the theme park. Bad idea. Very first ride getting off, he reaches out his hand to help me out and I throw up all over him. Surprisingly he doesn’t stop talking to me there, we are looking for a place to get him clothes after I ruined them when I insult the university he went too. Then my girlfriend tells me what our mutual friend is naming her daughter and I can’t stand the name/ I verbalize this to my friend but would it be the guys sisters name? It sure would. The rest of the day was me fumbeljng around conversation, trying to be super nice cause I had already messed up pretty bad and my friend keeps taking off with her date. I’m an awkward person, i’m shy and terrible at small talk so I start asking really deep questions, just trying to make sure there is no silence. Then at the end of when we get back to my girlfriends house and me wanting to get out of their as fast as possible I go to backup my Jeep and almost hit him. Yeah so that about sums that up lol. I’ve never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

I'm very sorry it went so terrible. Biiiiig hugz
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Making breakfast

Bugger.. I missed it :(

You totally did.

Making pancakes and bacon at this very moment

You going to share? Can I have my bacon on a separate plate :smile:
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Making ok choices, barefoot reading on the grass during my break
    d1c3pspqy4jn.jpg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »

Oh he was fine, I was the issue!

Oh let me count the ways! This is gonna be a longey:D

First I should mention I didn’t want to go on the date. It was a double date and I was doing it for my friend so I didn’t exactly show up looking my best. And upon meeting him I instantly regretted that decision. Then the guy starts telling me about his job and he could have been talking gibberish. His level of intelligence far surpasses mine, I had no clue what he was talking about. Like none. He probably thought I was a moron. We decided to eat before going to the theme park. Bad idea. Very first ride getting off, he reaches out his hand to help me out and I throw up all over him. Surprisingly he doesn’t stop talking to me there, we are looking for a place to get him clothes after I ruined them when I insult the university he went too. Then my girlfriend tells me what our mutual friend is naming her daughter and I can’t stand the name/ I verbalize this to my friend but would it be the guys sisters name? It sure would. The rest of the day was me fumbeljng around conversation, trying to be super nice cause I had already messed up pretty bad and my friend keeps taking off with her date. I’m an awkward person, i’m shy and terrible at small talk so I start asking really deep questions, just trying to make sure there is no silence. Then at the end of when we get back to my girlfriends house and me wanting to get out of their as fast as possible I go to backup my Jeep and almost hit him. Yeah so that about sums that up lol. I’ve never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Oh Meg, my dear friend. That.... that is legendary. :(
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    thinking about what would make me feel better
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Still trying to get out of bed. Not a good day.

This was me pretty much all weekend. Go for a walk, talk to a friend. I know you don't feel like it but it'll definitely help a little.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Procrastinating
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Prepping for our orchards/ vegetables/herb garden haul. We make our own oils, soaps, candles and scrubs weekly on top of considering our eating volumes, so organisation is key.