Pregnancy 10 years apart

Options
The picture on the left was me at 24, pregnant with my first and I ate like I was eating for two. I didn’t workout and I was tired and had bad swelling my whole pregnancy. The picture on the right is today at 34, pregnant with my third (and a girl!) eating healthy and still working out 4-5 days a week. I’m so proud of myself for maintaining a healthy lifestyle with this pregnancy (even when carne asada burritos haunt my dreams).qhsmz6myzog3.jpeg

Replies

• noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! We are planning a 5-6 year age gap and I'm nervous that pregnancy in my 30s will be tougher than pregnancy in my 20s was. This is a testament to dedication to a healthy lifestyle though!
  • LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs
    LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job on taking care of your health & not using pregnancy as an excuse!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You look great! (In both pics but you look much healthier in the second) also I love the pink hair
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! My first and third are 10 years apart, and the 3rd was harder for me just due to age (and having two other kids to care for). You're doing yourself a huge favor during and after the pregnancy! Keep it up!!
  • peaches183
    peaches183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The picture on the left was me at 24, pregnant with my first and I ate like I was eating for two. I didn’t workout and I was tired and had bad swelling my whole pregnancy. The picture on the right is today at 34, pregnant with my third (and a girl!) eating healthy and still working out 4-5 days a week. I’m so proud of myself for maintaining a healthy lifestyle with this pregnancy (even when carne asada burritos haunt my dreams).qhsmz6myzog3.jpeg

I was wondering if you can give me some workouts I can do once my pain goes away. I stopped going to the gym because I have been having bad cramps so right now my workout is just walking until everything is clear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!