Healthy dinner

Options
56513517 Posts: 1 Member
Any help with an idea such as low calorie dinner such as salade and eggs ...easy to prepare ..

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    Stir fry. Protein of choice and frozen veggies
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Options
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I love omelettes. My favorite filling is ham, cheddar, and tomato, and if you're careful with the amounts you can make that without it being a calorie bomb. Another yummy filling I've made includes spinach, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.

I'm having a salad for lunch today that is just asparagus, hard boiled egg, and a little bacon with a dijon vinaigrette, from the site I posted.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Soup!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash done up like spaghetti with sauce on top. I lose weight every time I eat it and its good.
  • rj0150684
    rj0150684 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Grilled shrimp and asparagus.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Personally I like chilli!

Also shrimp, cooked in butter with bell pepper onions and bacon (with some Tony’s sprinkled over it)!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    How low calorie? 300? 400? 500?
    I generally have around 500 calories for dinner and haven't really had trouble finding recipes on traditional recipe sites fit that as long as it is not something drowing in oil/butter/cream/cheese.

Baked or grilled meat of choice and pile of vegetables raw, roasted, grilled, steamed.
    Soup
    Giant salad
    Zucchini noodles cooked briefly with cooked chicken, tomato, onion, garlic, herbs... maybe olives.
    Sandwich
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love making things in the crockpot, then portioning them out and freezing for later use. I do stuff like chicken tikka masala (made with light coconut milk instead of cream), chicken with salsa and taco seasoning, chili, soups, etc.
  • JosieMay100
    JosieMay100 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Squash noodles with anything! Even if you eat thw whole bag its like 90 calories!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    An alternative to squash noodles: shirataki noodles! I think mine was 35 calories for the whole package and I prepared it just like spaghetti with marinara and garlic powder. You could pair with turkey meatballs to make it more satisfying. Beware, though: you need to rinse the noodles well as they have a strong earthy odor. It goes away after a rinse and a quick "dry fry" (to get the excess moisture out) on a skillet, though.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tonight was marinated boneless pork loin chop, roasted zucchini, and roasted sweet potato