Are eggs healthy

Gzitouni
Gzitouni Posts: 4 Member
Question: are eggs healthy because I found them great for weight loss. So far I lost 19 lbs by having eggs along with low carbs. I have 3 to 4 eggs a-day. They are filling.

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Yes
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    as far as I'm concerned they are, I eat several a day
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    You've lost weight being in a calorie deficit. Has nothing to do with eating eggs. But happy something has worked for you to get you into a deficit. I love eggs also.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Yes, good protein, low calorie, delicious, nutritious and multitudes of ways to prepare them. Love them!
  • schoong324
    schoong324 Posts: 1 Member
    Egg whites are all protein and only 17 calories per egg. I keep hard boiled ones in fridge always.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Well, not anymore. I mean, they are failed bird wannabees, that were most likely never even fertilized, and really have zero life expectancy at this point.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited May 2018
    You've lost weight being in a calorie deficit. Has nothing to do with eating eggs. But happy something has worked for you to get you into a deficit. I love eggs also.

Of course if the eggs are filling and satisfying, as well as healthy, it helps to keep the deficit. Which is a perfectly valid reason to make them a staple of thier diet, and double check that they are in fact healthy to eat in that amount.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Eggs area wholefood, so eat up those eggs : )