1byone scale and tracking

Does anyone else use it? And since its a smart scale with bluetooth, does anyone know of any apps other than the default one that could connect to it and MFP? I know there are other scales out there that do, but in terms of price this was my best option.

Replies

• megaanmaarie
    megaanmaarie Posts: 1 Member
    I have a 1byone scale. I had to sync the 1byone app to Apple Health and then allow MyFitnessPal to sync to Apple Health for it show the data from 1byone. It's a process but it'll work if you have an iPhone. Not sure about Android though.
  • CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you! I am curious if I can find a workaround like that with samsung health or google fit. I really like its base app, I just would appreciate the integration lol.
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Did you find out how to sync the 1byone smart scale App with MyFitnessPal. I have a Samsung rather than iPhone. I put in a question to the tech support for 1byone. Just got this smart scale, but rather not have to manually put in the info to MyFitnessPal (which I've used for years).
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    And here's the answer from 1byOne tech support regarding syncing the scale's info to MyFitnessPal app/account: "We are sorry to tell you that your phone just can connect to our own app. Please download our 1byone wellness APP"

• CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    Thats what I just do. Manual input. Couldn't sync it to anything but my app, which is fine enough.
  • MAGNIFIEDME
    MAGNIFIEDME Posts: 52 Member
    :(