OMAD and weekend

Options
alyripper
alyripper Posts: 10 Member
I am doing OMAD Monday - Saturday, I have another 10 pounds to loose weight. My family and friends are not aware of my fasting as they think its crazy. However, i tend get away on Saturdays from Family\Friends with meals but Sundays gets very difficult to run away since I am home. I am afraid a Sunday may make me loose my progress. What are the options for this?

My thoughts are to do a regular clean 3 meals a day else do a 16:8 (which includes skipping breakfast). Your thoughts and suggestions based on experience would be appreciated.

Replies

• DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome! No one says you have to fast every single day, just enjoy time with family, but keep an eye on your progress, if it starts to hinder it, you might have to crank up the consistency more. I have changed from stuffing all my intake into one hour in the late evening, to a 18:6 starting in the morning and it has no effect on my steady weight loss, and I feel better. do what works best for you, and good luck! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Think of Sunday as your day off from OMAD, I did this every week and still lost weight :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Basic OMAD specifies one splurge day a week so just consider Sunday your splurge day and be sure to stick your OMAD days and you should be fine
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    Basic OMAD specifies one splurge day a week so just consider Sunday your splurge day and be sure to stick your OMAD days and you should be fine

Right.