rlpomeroy Posts: 601 Member
    73sv924d2zft.jpg

Fun little toy
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Che bella motocicletta!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    Beautiful bikes! Now you make me want my old bike back. I'm spending too much on bicycles to afford another motorcycle. Yours are beautiful! They must be a blast to ride.
  • rlpomeroy
    I sold the little Honda last year. Those older bikes (it's a '69) are to much maintenance for me. The Aprilia I traded off a few years ago. I go through bikes regularly...lol I still have the blue Yamaha. I'll post a couple pics of others I have had.
  • rlpomeroy
    6eh6jgx78fap.jpg

2013 Victory Vision custom
  • rlpomeroy
    z4iq3w1nz22h.jpg

I still have this one too. I built it several years back. It just sits in my barn now. It's a '99 Victory
  • sufferlandrian
    You could pull out the victory for parades. :smile:
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Almost done
  • sufferlandrian
    Not a great start to the day. Had to euthanize a dog for a very sweet 91 year old lady. She cried so hard. I'm glad her daughter was here to help.
  • rlpomeroy
    Oh man, that hurts! I'm taking my new kitten to the vet tomorrow for his first appointment.
  • sufferlandrian
    Already a tough night. I can't seem to put two good nights together lately. At least tonight wasn't because of a euthanasia. Had a lady call yelling and screaming and the office manager because she didn't authorize the charge on her card and feels she shouldn't have to pay since she never saw the vet. I talked to her multiple times and spent 10 minutes on the phone with her at 5 AM. She said I didn't, but if that's the case, why does the call log show she called us at 5 AM and how did I know she was going to be late picking up her pet? I must be psychic.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    You need a 1-900 number, lol. THEN they'll know they called. Just don't breathe heavily into the phone....
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    It's amazing to me how often the people who try to claim that you never told them or they never agreed to whatever thing, are the same people that sign without reading, and are incredibly rude and impatient when you are trying to explain literally anything to them.
  • sufferlandrian
    I'm Pretty sure this gal is about a couple of French fry short of a happy meal. She's called back again and talked about things that either didn't happen or happened and she said they didn't. I think we may have to fire her as a client. The next closest emergency clinic is 2.5 hours away.
  • jennifer_417
    If only there was a way to keep her from owning pets in the first place...it makes me concerned that she's able to care for them properly, tbh.
  • sufferlandrian
    I'm a bit concerned that she is able to take care of herself.
  • jennifer_417
    Mhm. Good point.
  • sufferlandrian
    New vet is here. Going to be a lot of training but she is smart and catches on quickly.
  • jennifer_417
    Yayyy!!!